Published on 18 September 2015 by Rhi
Most casinos offer their players fairly regularly bonuses, but most bonuses have heavy wagering requirements, where any winnings gained have to be spun through usually from between x35 to as high as x80 depending on the casino. This means if you win €10 from free spins, you can’t withdraw it, but instead have to keep playing with it until either you lose it, or you’ve wagered €350 to €800 (depending on the requirements of the casino). It can seem endless.
There is a good reason for wagering requirements, casinos are in the business to make money after all and want them to be used in the spirit they were intended; by being used on games and trying out the site for a bit of extra fun, not a ‘get rich quick’ scheme for players. However, there are a few select casinos out there who take the hit and offer bonuses and/or free spins with no wagering requirements at all. Read on to find out who, how, why and what?!
Every time you spin a slot machine, place a bet, or play a hand of blackjack, you are ‘wagering’ it basically means to place a cash stake at the casino. When you get a deposit bonus or free casino bonus from a casino, they usually have wagering requirements on the bonus amount. This means the bonus cannot be directly withdrawn, but the funds must be played with a certain amount of times first. Often, you’ll end up losing the bonus money before the requirements are met, but there are also plenty of times when you’ll reach the requirements with loads of winnings left over.
Can You Still Win?
Yes! Wagering requirements are a necessary evil but they can be ‘beaten’ if you are on a lucky streak. When I signed up to Lucky Dino I had 50 free spins on my first deposit. Once I’d used the 50 free spins I had about €100 in winnings. They have a super high wagering of x50, so I just carried on playing my usual stakes (between 0.20 and €5.00 a spin, depending on how crazy I’m feeling!) and managed to turn over the €100 x50 and have €700 winnings left over, as real cash to withdraw!
Casinos Without Wagering Requirements
Whilst I think we can all understand the need for these wagering requirements (however much we might hate them!) as players, we’re always going to wish they didn’t exist. And some casinos make that dream come true, offering free spins or bonus money without the pesky requirements to hit. Winnings from free spins will just be added as real cash to your account to be withdrawn straight away if you wish.
- No Bonus Casino: don’t let the name fool you; No Bonus Casino doesn’t offer deposit bonuses or free spins but they do offer 10% cashback to all players, all the time. When that cash back (10% on losses) is added to your balance it has no wagering requirements so either have another chance at winning or withdraw right away!
- Guts Casino: this casino has a policy of ‘no wagering requirements’ on free spins. So, if they award you 25 free spins and you manage to win €200 from those, that €200 can be withdrawn straight away if you wish.
- Thrills Casino: the same can be said for Thrills Casino. Anything you win from free spins is totally yours to either play with, or withdraw as you wish. They also offer Super Spins which are free spins but at a much higher stake amount, meaning higher win amounts too!
- Kaboo Casino: Kaboo hasn’t launched yet but we have it on good authority that there will be no wagering on free spins at Kaboo casino either!
- 7Red Casino: 7Red is a little different. They have no wagering requirements on bonus cash! This is almost unheard of in the casino world. However, the bonus itself cannot be withdrawn, just as free spins themselves cannot be withdrawn, but anything you win from that bonus can be instantly withdrawn if you want.