Published on 2 June 2015 by Rhi
There are a whole lot of changes going on over at Guts casino recently and they’re all for the better. They have recently migrated their platform from EveryMatrix onto their own platform meaning they’ll have a lot more control and can really tailor their website, their service and their bonuses to players depending on their location, game preferences and much more.
On Monday June 1st Guts casino went offline for a few hours between 00:00 and 14:00 CET in order to complete these changes. Whilst frustrating, they e-mailed all players with a heads up and used this time to complete their migration and some maintenance in order to give you the best experience possible.
Changes big and small
Some small changes you might not even consciously notice, but will certainly be glad of are things like an overall increase in stability, less error messages and a decrease in game loading time. Some bigger changes are the shiny new welcome bonuses that are tailored per country.
New Welcome Offers at Guts Casino
The welcome bonus you can enjoy will depend on where in the world you are located, to read on carefully to see what you’re eligible for.
- Norway: 6000 KR Welcome Bonus + 80 Free Spins on Gonzo’s quest.
- Finland: €400 Welcome Bonus + 80 Free Spins on Gonzo’s quest.
- Australia / NZ: $400 Welcome Bonus + 100 Free Spins on Starburst.
- Sweden: 4000 KR Welcome Bonus (Timo to confirm) + 80 Free Spins on Gonzo.
- UK: £300 Welcome Bonus + 100 Free Spins on Starburst.
- Canada: $300 Welcome Bonus + 100 Free Spins on Starburst.
- Rest of World: 100% Welcome Bonus Up to 50 + 25 Free Spins on Starburst.
You can see that the bonuses differ quite dramatically and this is to ensure that they are tailor made to appeal to the specific countries and areas, taking into account player preferences and local requirements for online casinos.