Why Do Online Casinos Offer 20 No Deposit Free Spins?
As you might expect, the online gambling market is fiercely competitive. With hundreds of casinos operating on a global scale, it’s imperative that each site is not only able to attract new players but that they also retain their custom. However, nowadays, most online casinos deliver a comprehensive player experience that suits the needs of any type of gambler, whether their preferences lean towards online slots, table games or live casino titles.
So, in order to stand out from the crowd, many casinos also provide players with incentives to sign up. Their primary means of doing so is via an impressive welcome bonus but there are also other options available to those of you who don’t necessarily want to commit to making a deposit – one such being no deposit free spins.
However, casinos don’t offer freebies for entirely benevolent reasons. By allowing players to play various casino games for free, sites are generating a sense of goodwill, which in turn may lead to players making a deposit later down the line. Essentially, it’s a business tactic but it’s not one that you should shy away from. There’s nothing underhanded going on; you have a genuine chance to win real money for free. We do advise that you read the terms and conditions of each deal but at the end of the day, you could choose to use your 20 free spins no deposit casino bonus and simply walk away afterwards, whether you win or lose.
How Can I Get 20 No Deposit Free Spins?
There are several ways you can get your hands on 20 free spins no deposit required, with the simplest method asking you to do nothing more than sign up for a new account. Other ways you can do so could be by progressing through a casino’s loyalty programme or simply by using certain promotional materials sent via email. So, for a quick rundown on each of these methods, check below.
- 20 Free Spins On Sign Up: The easiest and perhaps most popular method of getting 20 no deposit free spins is by claiming the introductory offers available to new players. Throughout this page, we’ve highlighted many of the best online casinos that provide this type of bonus so all you have to do is follow the link and register a new account. Once you’ve finalised the account creation process your 20 free spins should be instantly credited, ready for you to use.
- Loyalty Rewards: Of course, introductory offers typically preclude existing customers from taking advantage of certain bonuses. However, many online casinos also reward loyal customers with additional perks and bonuses whenever they meet certain criteria outlined by a loyalty scheme. This can be by way of no deposit free spins but it can also result in lucrative cashback offers and additional deposit bonuses.
- Promotional Emails: When you sign up for a new online casino account, there’s typically a box asking whether or not you would like to opt into certain marketing and promotional materials. If you choose to do so, the site may sometimes send out emails that contain special bonuses. So, if you don’t mind the occasional email correspondence, this can be another great way to get your hands on several no deposit free spins.
How Do These Free Spins Deals Work?
Like any online casino bonus, free spins deals are subject to certain terms and conditions. Whilst claiming an offer isn’t particularly taxing, your ability to cash out any winnings is dependent on certain factors – one of the most important being the attached wagering requirements.
As soon as you’ve claimed your no deposit free spins you can then load up any of the eligible games to use them on. Any wins you receive will accumulate until your free spins are complete, at which point the total amount is credited to your account balance. However, more often than not this is in the form of bonus funds. This means that you must first convert them into real money before you can request a withdrawal. The way to do so is by meeting the specified wagering requirements, which means you must wager your total amount of bonus funds a specific number of times. Once you’ve done so, the remaining balance is considered real money and becomes eligible for withdrawal.
Are No Deposit Free Spins Legitimate?
Although some of you may be skeptical as to the legitimacy of no deposit free spins, we can assure you that these deals are on the up and up. There is absolutely no need to spend any money to claim these offers and the casinos we’ve recommended throughout this page have all been fully vetted to ensure both their security and trustworthiness. There may be factors that hinder your ability to withdraw your winnings, but these are the same obstacles that are often in place when using any type of regular casino bonus.
If you wish to take a closer look at each site, you can check out our in-depth casino reviews for more detailed information.
Best Slots To Play With 20 Free Spins
As we touched upon earlier, making use of a free spins bonus grants a risk-free opportunity to play many of the finest online slots and potentially land a series of wins. Although you could simply load up any release to see if your luck is in, there are certain slots that offer you a better chance of converting your free spins into tangible payouts. This is because these games have slightly higher than average RTP (Return to Player) percentages, meaning they provide a greater chance of winning combinations landing.
Thankfully, we’re happy to report that many of our favourite casino software provider’s games, those created by NetEnt, are ideally suited to free spins usage. These online slots not only benefit from favourable RTPs but also have many innovative features that can help to deliver those big wins. So, if you’re looking to maximise your potential winnings, check to see if any of the following releases are included in the list of eligible games when using a 20 free spins bonus:
- Gonzo’s Quest
- Dead or Alive
- Dead or Alive II
- Reel Rush 2
- Arcane Reel Chaos
- Turn Your Fortune
- And many, many more!
Top Tactics For Playing With Free Spins
You could just pick any old game and see if your free spins deliver the goods. However, there are certain tips, which we’ve outlined below, that can help to increase your chances of converting your free bonus spins into a real money withdrawal. Therefore, if you’re determined to make the most out of your 20 free spins no deposit required, we advise that you consider the following:
- Maximise Your Win Potential By Choosing Low-Medium Volatility Slots: An online slot’s volatility is what helps to determine the overall gameplay. It helps to indicate the expected frequency of wins and the value of the winning combinations that appear. Low volatility slots are designed to deliver frequent wins of a lesser value, whilst their highly volatile counterparts favour large and infrequent payouts. Therefore, as you only have a limited number of free spins to use, we advise you find some middle ground. That way, wins can appear often enough to make your bonus worthwhile, whilst there’s always the chance of that one huge payout appearing.
- Choose Games That Offer The Best RTP Percentages: Each online slot has a specified return to player percentage, which gives you an insight into your theoretical returns over an extended period of play. As such, games that offer a better RTP (96% and upwards) are, in theory, more likely to award wins. Again, as you only have a set number of free spins, it makes sense to give yourself the best chance of winning by choosing slots with as high a return to player percentage as possible.
- Ensure Your bonus Has Obtainable Wagering Requirements: Should you be lucky enough to hit a few wins from your free spins you’ll likely need to convert your winnings into real money by meeting certain wagering requirements. It’s all well and good hitting a huge win but if it remains as bonus funds it cannot be withdrawn. Before selecting your no deposit free spins bonus, make sure to read the terms and conditions so you know what you’ll need to do to request a cashout. We recommend that you look for an offer with wagering requirements somewhere in the region or 25x – 35x your bonus, as this will give you the best chance of seeing real money returns.
Regular Free Spins Offers
Free Spins from no deposit offers are certainly rarer than those given by casinos after you deposit.
Still, while you have to pay money for them, these offers are usually much more jampacked with Free Spins – and can lead to you have hundreds of these free go’s in your account.
To check out our top Free Spin Offers, see the list of casinos below: