2 years ago!18+. New players only. 1st Deposit offer is 100% up to €250 + 100 Bonus spins on Aloha Cluster Pays. One offer per player. Min Dep €10. Max bonus bet €5. Spins expire after 10 days, funds after 30 days. Bonus funds separate to Cash. Wager Req of 35x Deposit + Bonus apply. Play Responsibly. Full T&Cs apply. GamblingTherapy.org
9 years ago!Exclusively at NetEnt Casino
€500 Welcome Bonus + Free Spins
200% up to €500 + 100 Free Spins (on first deposit)
4 years ago!
2 years ago!The bonus has to be claimed and used within 30 days after the player's registration. Min. Deposit: €10. Wagering Requirement: 30x. 7 Days For Wagering The Bonus. Gamble Responsibly. 18+. Full Terms Apply. The bonus has to be claimed and used within 30 days after the player's registration.
2 years ago!Exclusively at NetEnt Casino
200% up to €2000 + 50 Free Spins
Free Spins on Fruit Super Nova
2 years ago!Exclusively at NetEnt Casino
Up to €1000 + 50 Free Spins
Get a 150% boost on your first Loki deposit
6 years ago!
9 years ago!
2 years ago!
What Makes A High Payout Casino?
As we’ve already touched upon, high payout casinos are sites that combine certain elements in just the right way to provide players with the best chances of winning real money. More often than not, it’s the more well-established casinos that appear on this type of list but there’s nothing to say newer online casinos aren’t also a viable option. Any site that has the right blend of the following fundamental features could be considered a high payout casino.
- High RTP games: One of the most important factors to consider when playing any type of online casino games is its RTP (Return to Player). This is what estimates your theoretical returns over an extended period of time, reflected as a percentage. Therefore, the higher it is, the better. Table games typically have relatively static RTP percentages but they can differ between certain variants. However, online slots can dramatically vary in RTP and it’s critical that you check what your chosen game is expected to payout before playing. Thankfully, certain software developers are renowned for creating slots with favourable Return to Player percentages – one such being NetEnt. Therefore, whenever you come across an online casino offering NetEnt games you can be sure that you’re on the right path to finding a site with the best online casino payouts.
- Large withdrawal limits: It’s all well and good landing a huge win but the ability to withdraw it in one lump sum is a key component of any high paying online casino. Of course, your chosen payment method can play a part in how much you can withdraw at any given time but the casino itself may also impose certain cashout restrictions. This could mean that you can only withdraw a certain amount within a specified timeframe, which may be less than your overall winnings. However, the sites featured on our top 12 list have increased withdrawal limits, which should allow you to request a withdrawal for the full amount.
- Fast payouts: Now, it’s not only how much you can potentially withdraw that’s worth noting but also how soon it is before the funds are expected to reach your account. There’s nothing worse than sitting on a large withdrawal request only for it to take ages before the cash hits your bank account or eWallet. That’s why when compiling our list of the top 12 best payout online casinos, our team of experts also had to take a look at each site’s withdrawal times. In most cases, the casinos featured throughout this page offer card withdrawals and bank wire transfers within a few days of your transaction being processed. However, if you’re looking for even swifter payouts, certain eWallet solutions may be the way to go as they can offer instant withdrawals at fast payout casinos.
Payout Percentages and Online Casinos
When you take your first steps into the world of online gambling there are certain terms and expressions that may cause some confusion. One that crops up quite often relates to online casino payout percentages and what it actually means. Essentially, payout percentages represent the amount of money that is paid out in relation to how much real money a player spends – ultimately, it’s another way to refer to the Return to Player percentage.
Now, this is often mistakenly attributed to an online casino on the whole, instead of taking each game’s respective payout percentage on an individual basis. Of course, if you were to sift through the thousands of different games you could come up with an overall average but it’s entirely dependent upon which games are available at each site. However, as the payout percentage of many casino games usually ranges between 94% – 97% and as many casinos utilise the products of the same developers it wouldn’t deviate too much from one casino to the next.
Now, although it may be theoretically possible to come up with an overall casino payout percentage we highly doubt the sites that have assigned specific values to certain online casinos have done the necessary mathematical legwork. At NetEntCasino, we pride ourselves on providing our readers with truthful and reliable content. Our goal is to put the right information in your hands so that you can make an informed decision. We’d just say that if you came across a similar page stating a certain casino has a certain payout percentage, take it with a pinch of salt.
Highest Payout Casino Games
If you’re planning on playing casino games for real money, it’s wise to choose games that offer the best chances of winning. Again, you can narrow down your search by looking for games with a high RTP – anything above 96% is favourable to the player. As such, you’ll find several of the highest paying casino games for each of the most popular categories below.
Highest Payout Online Slots
Online slots tend to be the go-to casino game for the majority of players. It’s easy to understand why, when you take into consideration how many special features, free spins and potential jackpots are incorporated into these innovative releases. Of course, playing any of these high payout slots doesn’t guarantee you’ll land a life-changing payout but it definitely improves your chances.
|Slot Game||Game Provider||RTP|
|1429 Uncharted Seas||Thunderkick||98.6%|
Highest Payout Blackjack
Ultimately, blackjack titles are the highest paying casino games due to the decreased house edge. Different variants range between a 99% – 99.8% payout percentage, provided you play using an optimal strategy.
|Blackjack Game||Game Provider||Theoretical RTP|
|Blackjack Single Deck||NetEnt||99.55%|
|Double Attack Blackjack||Playtech||98.53%|
Highest Payout Roulette
Some of the highest payout online casino games can be enjoyed when you take a seat at the roulette tables. Again, different variants introduce new rules that can impact the overall RTP. So, if you’re looking to stand an increased chance of landing real money returns, those listed below could be your best bet.
|Roulette Game||Game Provider||Theoretical RTP|
|Electronic Roulette||Pragmatic Play||97.50%|
|European Gold Roulette||Play’n Go||97.40%|
|Multi-Wheel European Gold||Microgaming||97.40%|
How To Cashout Big Payouts At An Online Casino
Let’s say that Lady Luck has come your way and you’ve been granted a big win. You could carry on playing to see if you’re on a hot streak but you may be more inclined to withdraw your winnings. If you’re of the latter mindset you’ll need to know how to go about doing so, as certain factors could come into play. Most online casinos have rather large payout limits, so you can usually just head to the cashier and request a withdrawal. However, if the value of your win exceeds these limits various terms and conditions may present themselves.
Some casinos specify a maximum amount you can withdraw within a given timeframe – it could be daily, weekly or monthly. Now, if the value of your win is greater than these limits you may have to wait before you can withdraw the full amount – certain VIP perks can increase these limits if your chosen casino has some sort of loyalty programme in place.
Additionally, certain verification checks may be triggered when requesting a large cashout. These are in place to help prevent fraudulent activity, not hinder your ability to be paid. Simply send the requested documents, whether they be copies of your ID, utility bills or proof of residence, to a customer support representative and your transaction should be processed.
Once you navigate these potential hurdles, you should be able to withdraw your winnings in the usual manner, which is as follows:
- Step 1: Head to the cashier/banking page of your chosen online casino.
- Step 2: Choose your preferred payment method and enter the amount you wish to withdraw.
- Step 3: The funds should then reach your account in the expected time stated by your withdrawal method.
Advantages and Disadvantages Of Online Casinos with Big Payouts
Now that we’ve established that games with a high RTP are a huge factor in classifying a site as a high payout online casino, it’s time to look into what else you can expect when playing. Of course, no casino is perfect – if one were to be then everyone would play there. However, the best payout online casinos have a few distinct advantages over their rivals but there may also be potential drawbacks, which we should point out.
Check the table below for a brief overview of the advantages and disadvantages of playing at online casinos with big payouts.
|The best chance of landing real money payouts||May be more suited to high rollers|
|Large withdrawal limits||Lower RTP games may not be available|
|Fast payout times||Game selection may be somewhat limited|
|A comprehensive online casino experience|
How Do Wagering Requirements Affect Big Payouts?
If you’ve ever played at an online casino before it’s likely that you’ve come across this term. It’s one of the most important things to consider when playing at a site, whether you opt to make use of a casino bonus or not. Essentially, wagering requirements dictate how many times you must play through your deposit and/or bonus before any funds can be withdrawn. Because of this, it’s something that plays a huge part in your ability to request a withdrawal.
Most online casinos stipulate that whenever you make your first deposit you need to play through the balance at least one time before you can request a withdrawal. Now that’s fine, as it isn’t likely to prevent you from cashing out if you’re fortunate enough to land a big win. However, where wagering requirements can potentially become troublesome is when you make use of a casino bonus – whether it be via a welcome bonus, a standard deposit bonus or certain free spin offers.
When you consider that you’ll need to wager your bonus funds, and potentially your initial deposit too, a specified number of times before you can withdraw any money this particular T&C can present a problem. Even if you were to land a huge win, you’d still need to play through your balance until you complete the wagering. This, of course, means that due to the nature of online gambling you could go on a losing streak and zero your balance before meeting the requirements.
Furthermore, wagering can be even more problematic where free spin winnings are concerned. Because the majority of free spin bonuses award payouts in the form of bonus funds and wagering requirements apply to your overall winnings you could be looking at a daunting prospect.
Let’s say that you were exceptionally lucky and won €/£500 from your free spins (it’s unlikely but possible in some cases). You’d then be expected to wager the full amount the specified number of times, which is usually in the region of 35x your bonus – resulting in a total sum of wagering reaching €/£17,500 before you can request a withdrawal.
We don’t want to put anyone off making use of a casino bonus as they can be a great way to land big wins. We just want to make sure that you’re aware of the significant terms and conditions beforehand, so as to avoid any potential disappointment when wagering requirements come into play.