- 1Latest Featured Casino
Welcome Package Worth Up To €1000 + 50 Free Spins
Top Up Your First Three Deposits!18+. Terms and Conditions Apply. This offer is available only once per customer. Wagering requirement equal to 35 x the deposit + any bonus amounts. Winnings from the free spins are subject to wagering of 40x. The maximum bet while wagering bonus money is €5 until min. wagering requirements have been met. More information on this bonus is available in section 7 of the Slotspalace General T&C. Gambleaware.org.
- 2Exclusively at NetEnt Casino
EXCLUSIVE - Up To 120% Bonus + 150 Free Spins!The offer is only valid from a deposit of 20 EUR This slot can be changed to another one by decision of the Stelario casino administration according to the current promotion offer and can be discussed at the time of requesting a bonus
100% match bonus
€500 cash bonus plus 150 free spins!Those of you who are looking to avail the welcome package should bear in mind that there are a number of conditions in place that you need to meet before you can withdraw any winnings earned through the scheme. You will need to meet a minimum deposit requirement of €20, be at least 18 years old, and hit a wagering requirement of 35x. The welcome bonus will be valid for 72 hours once your account has been created and verified.
The Chance To Win Up To 500 Free Spins
Deposit £10 for a spin on the Mega Reel18+. New players only. Min deposit £10. £8 max win per 10 spins. Max bonus equal to lifetime deposits (up to £250). 65x wagering requirements. Play Responsibly. Full T&C apply.
100% Bonus Up To £50 & 20 Free Spins
1st deposit matched up to £50 and 20 Free Spins18+. New players only. 100% bonus up to £50 on first deposit + 20 free spins on BerryBurst. Free spins are credited 24hours after first deposit as Peachy Coins which are redeemable in the Fruit Shop as free spins. Min first deposit £20. Max bonus £50. Max bonus bet £5. Max cash out £500. Wagering requirement of 40x to cash out. Games restrictions apply. Full T+Cs Apply. Please Play Responsibly.
Deposit £10 For 30 Wager-Free Free Spins
Enjoy 30 Free Spins with no wagering18+.New players only. First Deposit Only. Max 30 spins on Valhalla at 25p per spin. Free spins must be used within 48 hours of qualifying. All winnings are uncapped and credited to your real money balance. First deposit only. Min deposit & spend £10. Play Responsibly. Full T&C apply.
- 18+. New players only. 500 Bonus spins added on qualifying slots after min. £50 loss on casino slots Min. £50 first deposit required. Offer active for 14 days from registration. No wagering on bonus spins winnings. Bonus Spins valid for 7 days. Bonus spins worth £0.10 each. Deposit method restrictions. Play Responsibly. Full T&C apply.
100% Up to £100 + 200 Free Spins
Double your 1st deposit and get 200 Free Spins18+ Full T&C's Apply New players Only. £10 min deposit. £5 max bet using bonus. 60x (40x referred player) wagering applies. Bonus valid for 14 days. 20 Spins on preselected games will be credited instantly + then 20 per day for 9 days. Free Spins valid for 72 hours from credit. Max Free Spins winnings £100. Ewallets excluded.
100% Bonus Up To £50 + 50 Spins
Double your 1st deposit up to £50 & get 50 Spins on Starburst18+. New players only. 100% bonus on first deposit up to £50 plus 50 Free spins. Free spins are playable on Starburst and will be credited in increments of 10 spins per day for 5 days following first deposit. Min. first deposit £20. Max bonus £50. Max bonus bet £5. Max bonus cash-out £500. Wagering requirement of 40x to cash out. Bonus expiry 30 days. Free spins expiry 2 days. Play Responsibly. Full T&C apply.
Choosing A New Canadian Casino
New might be exciting, but it doesn’t always mean it’s better. It’s the same situation when it comes to online casinos. Just because a new Canadian site has launched with flashy offers and enticing promotions, it may not necessarily be your best bet. There are many other factors that you must take into consideration before gambling online. At the end of the day, it’s likely that you’ll be risking your hard-earned dollars and you’ll want to ensure you get the most out of your cash.
One of the first things that we recommend you do is read our in-depth online casino reviews. We cover all of the important details, including game selection, casino bonus availability, and, perhaps most importantly, the security of the site. It’ll help you to get a solid understanding of what’s on offer before you even need to take the first step of creating a new account.
Next up, we suggest you grab an online casino bonus to try out the site you’re interested in joining. We’ve got a number of no deposit free spins bonuses for Canadian casinos that you can use to test out the site before making the commitment of a real money deposit. They also offer a great chance to win real money, so it may end up that you don’t need to spend any of your own cash. Additionally, if it turns out that you don’t like the site, you’re under no obligation to carry on playing. You can simply walk away if you choose to do so.
Now if it turns out that you do enjoy your time at any of these new online casinos, it’s worth taking a look around the site to see what other incentives are on offer. Are there any recurring promotions? Is there a loyalty programme? Can you get VIP rewards? These are the questions that you’ll want answers to if you’re planning on gambling online on a regular basis. Ultimately, if you’re searching for new Canadian casinos, you’ll want to narrow down your search to those that reward you for your custom.
Finally, don’t be afraid to shop around and try out different sites. There are plenty of no deposit bonuses and sign-up bonuses that you can make use of. Just because you’ve found a casino that seems to suit your particular needs it doesn’t mean that another won’t be even better.
Who knows? Your ideal Canadian online casino experience could only be a click away and taking a few minutes out of your time to register an account may be all that stands in your way of some potentially huge wins!
Casinos With Canadian Dollar Bonuses
Something that’s also greatly beneficial when choosing from the list of new Canadian casinos, is the ability to play with your own currency. It can be a pain to have to convert funds back and forth when depositing and withdrawing and sites that accept Canadian Dollars are much more likely to appeal to the typical Canadian iGamer.
Equally, sites that offer welcome bonuses, and the like, in CAD are going to rank much higher on the top-rated list due to the clarity of what new players can potentially receive. You won’t have to worry about conversion rates when opting into these bonuses, you know precisely how much they’re worth.
For example, if you came across a new online casino in Canada offering 100% up to C$250 on your first deposit, you’d know that if you were to deposit that maximum of C$250 the casino would match it with another C$250 – no slight reduction in value due to currency exchange.
New Casinos Vs Established Casinos
It’s evident that there are many advantages to playing at a new casino, many of which we’ve already touched upon. Yet there are also many reasons to choose a well-established brand when gambling online.
Ultimately, you’ll need to weigh up the pros and cons of each option and decide which is better suited to your needs. To help you do so, we’ve provided a table below detailing the respective benefits of each.
|New Casinos||Established Casinos|
|Security||Often a single operating license.||Multiple licences, SSL encryption & third-party tested.|
|Customer support||Not always 24/7 and reduced support capability||Typically 24/7 support with live chat, email and telephone options available in multiple languages.|
|New player incentives||Attractive welcome offers and often there are no deposit bonuses available.||Good welcome packages with free spins.|
|Additional promotions||Often multiple reload bonuses + cashback offers.||Generally a few additional offers to make use of.|
|The latest casino games||A great selection of the most recent releases.||Large iGaming libraries, but not always up to date.|
|VIP/Loyalty programmes||Rarely offered at new online casinos.||Comprehensive rewards schemes.|
As you can probably see, new online casinos often favour monetary incentives and a selection of the latest casino games as a way to attract new players. Conversely, the more established brands place greater importance on the overall experience and reward customers via various loyalty schemes.
Essentially, if you’re looking for huge bonuses to play the latest iGaming innovations with a boosted bankroll we recommend choosing one of the newer online casinos in Canada. Whereas if you’d prefer your custom to be rewarded in the long-run, one of the more well-established brands would be your optimal choice.
What To Look Out For At New Canadian Casinos
Now that you have a good idea of what to expect at most of the new casinos in Canada, you may be ready to jump right into the action. However, there are few other factors that we highly recommend you consider before taking that final step. Some of these could make or break your decision in regards to whether or not the site is a perfect fit for you. So take a look below to see what else you’ll want to keep an eye out for when choosing a new Canadian online casino.
- Licence(s): Does the site have one or multiple licences and from which regulatory bodies have they been obtained? Some licences are considered to be better respected than others, as the regulations in place are much more stringent. As such, we suggest you look for casinos that are licenced by either the MGA (Malta Gaming Authority) or the UKGC (United Kingdom Gambling Commission) – both, if possible.
- Payment methods: You’ll need to find a casino that enables you to both deposit and withdraw funds using a payment method you have access to. Whilst many online casinos in Canada provide multiple leading payment solutions, including Visa, Mastercard and Instadebit, it’s worth taking a look at the site’s banking/cashier page to see which are available.
- Game selection: It likely goes without saying but the more games a site has, the better. However, quantity doesn’t always result in quality. You’ll also want to check which games can be played, who created them and whether or not your preferred genre of game is available. Essentially, if you’re a fan of specific table games or a certain provider’s range of online slots and you can’t play them at your chosen site, you’re going to end up playing elsewhere.
- Bonus availability: Is there a no deposit bonus you can use before spending real money? Is there a sizeable welcome offer? These are definitely two things to look out for when choosing a new casino, but you’ll also want to find out whether or not there are also any other promotions to make use of. Have a look around to see if the site is offering regular cashback promotions and additional reload bonuses.
- VIP/Loyalty rewards: It’s not often that new online casinos will have some sort of loyalty programme already in place, but they’re still worth looking out for. If you do manage to find a site that has one, you’ll reap the extra rewards and benefits for being a regular player.