White Hat Gaming is registered in Malta and has licenses from Great Britain and Sweden, which is part of the flexible service that they offer to clients and makes them stand out. Whether casinos are looking for information on games, licensing, online payment options or even ensuring compliance with local regulations – which can change at short notice – White Hat Gaming delivers in all areas and is backed up with efficient customer service.
On top of that, the company has linked up with Kambi to move into the sportsbook market, too. The fact that they excel in these factors is why they have enjoyed considerable growth since they were founded by Max Wright in 2012.
Top White Hat Gaming Casinos
Here are some of the top casinos that you will come across when you choose to go with White Hat Gaming.
- 9Exclusively at NetEnt Casino
Welcome Offer: 121% Bonus up to £300
Deposit for a 121% bonus up to £30018+. New players only. Min deposit £10. Bonus funds are 121% up to £300 and separate to Cash funds. 35x bonus wagering requirements apply. Only bonus funds count towards wagering requirements. £5 max. bet with bonus. Bonus funds must be used within 30 days, otherwise any unused shall be removed. Terms Apply. BeGambleAware.org
Welcome offer: 100% up to £300 & 50 Bonus Spins
Double your deposit up to £300 for UK players (on first deposit)18+. New players only. Bonus funds are 100% match up to £300 on your 1st deposit, 50% match up to £500 on your 2nd deposit, and 75% match up to £500 on your 3rd deposit. Minimum deposit £20. Max bonus bet is £5. Bonus spins on selected games only and must be used within 72 hours. Bonus funds must be used within 30 days. Bonus funds are subject to 35x wagering. Full T&C apply.
£100 & 25 Bonus Spins
100% up to £100 + 25 Bonus Spins on Aloha! Cluster Pays18+. New players only. One bonus offer per player. Min deposit £20. Max bonus bet £5. Offer is a 100% deposit match up bonus to £100 plus 25 bonus spins on Aloha! Cluster Pays. Bonus spins winnings are credited in the form of bonus funds and are capped at £50. Bonus funds are separate to Cash funds and are subject to 35x wagering of the total of cash + bonus funds. Only bonus funds count towards wagering contribution. Once claimed, funds must be used within 30 days, spins within 10 days, otherwise any unused shall be removed. Play Responsibly. Full T&C apply.
Welcome Offer: €100 + 20 Bonus Spins
100% up to €100 + 20 Bonus Spins (on first deposit)18+. New players only. Minimum deposit of €10. Bonus spins are valid on Fruit Shop and subject to 35x wagering, and expire after 10 days, any unused bonus spins shall be removed. Bonus funds are 100% up to €100 and separate to Cash funds. 35x bonus wagering requirements. Only bonus funds count towards wagering contribution. €5 max bet with bonus. Bonus expires after 30 days, any unused bonus shall be removed. Play Responsibly. Full T&Cs apply.
White Hat Gaming Technology
As you would expect from a company that is as diverse and strong as White Hat Gaming, they use a range of technology in order to become one of the leaders in the market. With HTML5, the latest and best version of HTML, utilised, it shows that the company is always striving for the best in how they deliver their product and it ensures everything runs smoothly.
Additionally, they have the best technology around to help in all other areas of the business. Of course, that is particularly important in aspects such as payment protection as everyone will want assurances that their money will be safe when they search for an online payment solution, no matter what currency they use. White Hat Gaming back that up by focusing on having state-of-the-art technology that prevents fraud.
The company understand the importance of technology in the industry and they strive to invest in the latest updates to ensure they don’t get left behind.
White Hat Gaming Games And Slots
For many, there will be an interest in what games and slots that White Hat Gaming has to offer and, thankfully, there is plenty to choose from as they are involved in some of the best and most renowned games around.
That’s because they are working with over 100 providers which ensures that you are given a huge range of gaming options to choose from; this includes casino classics such as roulette and online slots. The latter make up the most of the 1,000 games they have on offer and the fact they work with well-known names in the industry such as NetEnt, Quickspin and ELK Studious, among others, means that you are guaranteed some of the most popular and exciting titles around.
White Hat Gaming Advantages
- Capable of working with many big names in the industry – If you are wondering whether White Hat Gaming is reliable, trustworthy and good at what they do, the fact they work with over 100 providers should put your mind at ease. It demonstrates how they have quickly established themselves as a strong business.
- High-quality technology – It’s clear that the technology used by any iGaming solution has to be perfect, otherwise the operator and players would not be happy at all. Thankfully, White Hat Gaming doesn’t let you down on that front – the HTML5 ensures strong performance and it’s something that they are continuously looking to improve.
- A flexible service – Finally, the company offers a wide service that isn’t just limited to casino gaming. They are reliable with important things such as payment methods and they also cover sportsbooks.
White Hat Gaming Disadvantages
- More games would help – That’s not to say that everything is perfect with White Hat Gaming, although any criticisms are only small. However, one way they could benefit is by having a more extensive range of games. Even though it’s not a major problem, considering they have over 1,000, there are alternative iGaming solutions that offer significantly more than that which players may find more varied.