Baccarat Pro Game Tutorial
Baccarat Pro is an easy to understand game, but it is really exciting. The goal of the game is to come as close to a total of nine points in your hand as possible and thus beating the other side. When you get an 8 or a 9 in your hand, this is called a natural which always wins. You have three betting options, these are: Bank, Player, or Tie.
The card values are as follows: 2-9 are worth their face value, the Ace is worth 1 point, and the 10, Jack, Queen, and King are worth 10 points. When you get 10 points or more in Baccarat, 10 point will be subtracted from the total. So you can never get more than 9 points, which is the highest score. To give an example: you have a 4 and a Queen in your hand, the total in that case would be 14. But above ten points ten points will be subtracted, so in reality you have 4 points in your hand.
Third Card Rules
Two cards are dealt, but depending on the rules a third card may be dealt. In the following cases a third card is dealt:
- When the player has 0-5 points
- When the player does not take a card, the bank does take a card when it has 0-5 points
- When the player does take a third card, the bank takes a third card when:
- The point total of the two cards of the bank is lower than 2
- The point total of the two cards of the bank is 3 and the third card of the player is not an 8
- The point total of the two cards of the bank is 4 and the third card of the player is not a 0/1/8/9
- The point total of the two cards of the bank is 5 and the third card of the player is not a 4/5/6/7
- The point total of the two cards of the bank is 6 and the third card of the player is not a 6/7
- The point total of the two cards of the bank is 7, the bank passes.
Baccarat Pro Bet Limits
In Baccarat Pro you have the option to play for 1, 5, 10, and 50 euro chips. These chips can be bet multiple times and may be combined. There is however a minimum bet of 1 euro and a maximum bet of 100 euros per round. You can bet on the Bank, the Player, or a Tie, but you may also bet on two of those or all three if you want to.
Pay Table / Win Plan
The pay table can be found by moving your mouse over the MIN/MAX sign.
When you play Netent Baccarat Pro, you can adjust certain settings to your liking. First you can use the speaker icon at the bottom left to turn the sound on or off. You can also adjust certain settings using the wrench icon:
- Sound (on or off)
- Sound Effects (on or off)
- Background Music (on or off)
- Speed (increase or decrease)
- Game History (not available in practice games)
Baccarat Pro Manual
How to play Baccarat Pro? When you open the game you will see a table on screen where you see the betting fields. On the bottom left of the screen you see the chips, when you click the arrows left or right, more chips will appear. Pick a chip and place it in one of the betting fields. You can use multiple chips in multiple fields. If you want to erase a bet, click the grey chip with the red cross followed by the bet you want to erase.
When you are done betting, click DEAL and both the player and the bank get two open cards. Depending on the value of the cards a third card will or will not be drawn according to the third card rules.
The result of a round will directly be displayed on screen. When you won, your winnings will automatically be added to your credit.
After a round you can choose to play again with the same bet by clicking REBET, or you can play with a NEW BET.