|Blackjack Single Deck RTP:||The theoretic payout of Blackjack Single Deck is 99.55%|
|Type of casino game:||Table Game|
|Type of Table Game:||Blackjack version|
|Number of decks of cards:||as the name implies Blackjack Single Deck is played with 1 deck of 52 playing cards that will be shuffled before every round.|
Blackjack Single Deck Casinos
1 year ago!
Blackjack Single Deck Introduction
Blackjack Single Deck is a version of blackjack that is played with 1 deck of cards. You play Blackjack Single Deck with one hand.
Blackjack Single Deck Game Tutorial
The following rules apply in Blackjack Single Deck:
- The card values are as follows: the numbered cards 2-10 are worth their face value, aces count as 1 or 11; and the jack, queen, and king count as 10 points
- The hand closest to 21 points wins
- All hands of 22 points or above loses (Bust)
- In Blackjack Single Deck one hand of the dealer will be dealt open, the other face down.
- You have a Blackjack when your first two cards are 21 points, this consists of an Ace and a 10 point card.
- A Blackjack always beats a hand of 21 points
- A hard hand is a hand without an Ace, or an Ace that can only count as 1.
- A soft hand is a hand with an Ace in which the Ace can count as 1 or 11 points without a bust
- When the dealer gets a hard 17, no extra cards may be drawn; when the dealer gets a soft 17 he must draw a card
- When a draw occurs, you get your bet back.
When the first cards are 10 or 11 points in total, you may double. In that case you will get one extra card. The double bet is the same as the initial bet.
Two cards in one hand that have the same value may be split into separate two hands. In all split hands, except Aces, you may draw multiple cards. When you get an ace and a 10 point card in a split hand, this will not count as a Blackjack. By splitting you double your initial bet. You play these hands one by one.
You have an option to take insurance in Blackjack Single Deck. You can do this when the visible card of the dealer is an ace. An insurance costs extra money, half of the initial bet to be precise. When the dealer does have a blackjack, this will pay 2:1.
Blackjack Single Deck Bet Limits
You have a choice of 1, 5, and 10 euro chips in Blackjack Single Deck. These can be bet multiple times and may be combined. The minimum bet is 1 euro and the maximum bet is 40 euros.
Pay Table / Win Plan
When you move your mouse over the MIN / MAX sign, the pay table will become visible. Blackjack pays 3:2, a win after insurance pays 2:1, all other wins pay 1:1.
When you start playing Netent Blackjack Single Deck table game you can adjust a number of settings to your liking. You can do this by clicking the wrench icon at the bottom left of the screen:
- Sound (on or off)
- Sound Effects (on or off)
- Background Music (on or off)
- Speed (increase or decrease)
- Game History (not available in practice games)
Blackjack Single Deck Manual
First choose a bet by clicking a chip and placing it in a field. You can add up to 40 euros in chips. If you want to remove your bet, click on the grey chip followed by the field. When you are done betting, click DEAL and you will get dealt two cards. The dealer gets one open card and one face down. When the dealer gets a blackjack, the dealer wins and a new round will start. If not, the game continues. Now you can choose to get another card by clicking HIT. If you do not want a card, click STAND. When you get two equal cards, the SPLIT button will appear, you can opt for this if you want to continue playing with two hands. When you get a hand of 10 or 11 points, the DOUBLE button will appear, this doubles the initial bet.
After the round you can opt to play with the same bet by clicking REBET, or you can place a NEW BET.