French Roulette Game Tutorial
The goal of French Roulette is quite simple, you will have to guess on which numbered box the ball will drop. You place a bet on the field and wait until the wheel stops spinning and the ball drops in a box. This may seem very easy, but the many betting options certainly raise the excitement of this table game.
We will describe these betting options below.
The inside bets are the bets that are placed in the center area of the table. To make it a bit easier for you, you can find the names of the bets below also on your screen when you move over the field with your mouse.
- Straight: a bet on a single number by placing a chip on the box that corresponds to that number.
- Split: a bet on two adjacent numbers, horizontally or vertically, by placing a chip on the line between the two adjacent boxes.
- Street of Three Line: a bet on a row of three numbers on a single horizontal line by placing a chip on the outer line of the number on the far left of the three numbers.
- Corner: a bet on four numbers that form a square, by placing a chip on the cross between the four numbers.
- Six Line: a bet on 6 adjacent numbers at the same time. If you want to bet on 1-6 for example, you place a chip on the T-junction on the far left between the 1 and the 4.
The outside bets are bets that are placed in the areas around the single numbers. Here too the bets will be shown on screen when you go over the area with your mouse.
- Column Bet: a bet on one of the three vertical rows (left, middle, right) by placing a chip in the box at the bottom of the row, you then bet 12 numbers at the same time.
- Dozen Bet: a bet on 12 numbers in three consecutive rows, by placing a chip in one of the following areas: 1ste 12, 2nd 12, 3rd 12.
- High or Low bets: a bet on the high numbers (19-36) or the low numbers (1-18).
- Red or Black: a bet on a color (red or black) instead of on a number.
- Odd or Even: a bet on odd or even numbers.
Notice Board Bets
On the right of the screen you can see the notice board. When you start the game, you can find the hot and cold numbers here. Below that you can see the percentages of how often they occur, and also the percentages of the odd and even numbers. When you move your mouse over the hot or cold numbers on the notice board, they will light up on the betting area. The numbers will change every round. You can place bets on these numbers by first clicking a chip and then clicking the notice board.
You can also find the winning numbers of every round on the notice board. It will also keep track of your game history, so you can see which numbers were winning numbers in the last rounds.
French Roulette Bet limits
You can play French Roulette for 1, 5, 25, or 100 euro chips. These chips can of course be bet multiple times and can be combined. There is a minimum bet of 1 euro per round. The maximum bet per round is 500 euros.
Pay Table / Win Plan
The pay table of French Roulette is opened by moving your mouse over the min/max sign. Here you can find the payouts for both the inside and outside bets. You cannot find the notice board bets here, but these are 35:1.
When you start playing the French Roulette game, you can adjust a number of settings to your liking. You do this by clicking the four icons at the bottom left of the screen.
The speaker turns the sound on or off with one click.
The question mark opens the help menu.
The auto button allows you to set a number of rounds you want to play automatically. In that case you do not have to click the spin button every time. You do play all rounds with the same amount. You can always stop the auto play by clicking the stop button. You can also adjust when the auto play should end in the advanced settings in this menu.
Finally there is the wrench icon that allows you to make the following adjustments:
- Sound (on or off)
- Sound effects (on or off)
- Background music (on or off)
- Fast play (on or off)
- Game history (not available in practice mode)
French Roulette Manual
The first thing you do in French Roulette is to pick a chip you want to play with. Then you choose where to place a bet (for the various betting options see the Game Tutorial above). If you want to remove or change a bet, you can use the grey chip with the red cross by first clicking the grey chip and then clicking the bet you want to remove. If you want to remove all bets, click the CLEAR BET button.
When you are done placing your bets, click SPIN, or QUICK SPIN if you want to know the result immediately. The result will be shown on the notice board at the bottom right of the screen. When you did not win, you can play again with the same bets by clicking the corresponding button. Or you can place a new bet and click spin or quick spin again.
When you did win, you see this immediately on screen. You winnings will be added to your credit. The best will remain on the table. If you do not want that, click Clear Bet and you can place new bets.