|Payout percentage:||The theoretic payout of Roulette is 97.30%|
|Type of casino game:||Table Game|
|Type of table game:||Roulette|
|Bets:||inside bets and outside bets, special panel bets, race track bets, notice board bets|
3 years ago!
1 year ago!Exclusively at NetEnt Casino
Welcome Bonus 300% up to €550 + 300 Free Spins
Welcome bonus for new playersThe offer is only valid from a deposit of 20 EUR This slot can be changed to another one by decision of the Stelario casino administration according to the current promotion offer and can be discussed at the time of requesting a bonus
2 years ago!
Roulette is a game of chance that is played on a table. This Roulette game that is designed by Netent has various betting options which make this a very exciting and varied game.
Roulette Game Tutorial
Roulette is especially popular at live casinos and a very simple table game to play: place a chip of your choice on a number or combination of numbers and spin the wheel with the ball. The box where the ball falls into is the winning number. When you have a winning number, your winnings will be paid out, if not, the game will start again.
So, it is easy to play, but in this beautiful Netent Roulette the game gets even more exciting through the many betting options you can choose. We will describe all these betting options below.
The inside bets are placed on the inner field of the table. When you move your mouse over the inner field, you will see the names of the betting options appear.
- Straight: a bet on a single number by placing a chip on the box that corresponds to that number.
- Split: a bet on two adjacent numbers, horizontally or vertically, by placing a chip on the line between the two adjacent boxes.
- Street of Three Line: a bet on a row of three numbers on a single horizontal line by placing a chip on the outer line of the number on the far left of the three numbers.
- Corner: a bet on four numbers that form a square, by placing a chip on the cross between the four numbers.
- Six Line: a bet on 6 adjacent numbers at the same time. If you want to bet on 1-6 for example, you place a chip on the T-junction on the far left between the 1 and the 4.
Outside bets are placed on the numbers around the separate numbers.
- Column Bet: a bet on one of the three vertical rows (left, middle, right) by placing a chip in the box at the bottom of the row, you then bet 12 numbers at the same time.
- Dozen Bet: a bet on 12 numbers in three consecutive rows, by placing a chip in one of the following areas: 1ste 12, 2nd 12, 3rd 12.
- High or Low bets: a bet on the high numbers (19-36) or the low numbers (1-18).
- Red or Black: a bet on a color (red or black) instead of on a number.
- Odd or Even: a bet on odd or even numbers.
Special Panel Bets
In the middle left of the screen you see a line of Special Panel Bets. This can be opened and you will see a screen in which you can browse. Here you can find 35 extra betting options. It goes too far to explain them all here, but it is not difficult. When you move your mouse over one of the lines, you can see in the field what you will bet; the boxes that light up are the numbers / combinations you will bet on.
Race Track Bets’
In the top right of the screen you see a separate betting track, also known as the race track. This track contains the same numbers as the wheel and in the same order. The following bets are possible on the race track:
- Series 0/2/3: this is a minimum bet on 9 different combinations. Click the Series 0/2/3 box to see what you will bet on.
- Series 5/8: this is a bet on 6 different combinations. Click the Series 5/8 box to see what you will bet on.
- Orph: 4 different bets. Click the Orph box to view the bets.
- Zero: 4 different bets. Click the Zero box to view the bets.
- Voisin bet: also known as neighbor bets. This is a bet on 5 adjacent numbers at the same time by placing you chip on the race track, if you move your mouse over the wheel; you can choose which 5 numbers you want to select.
Notice Board Bets
On the bottom left of the screen you see the notice board. Two additional special bets are available here:
- Hot numbers: a bet on the four hot numbers that appear on the notice board.
- Cold numbers: a bet on the four cold numbers that appear on the notice board.
Roulette Bet limits
At the bottom right of the screen you see a number of chips. When you click the arrows left and right of the chips you will get more options. You can play roulette with 1, 5, 10, and 100 euro chips. These can be bet multiple times and may be combined. The minimum bet is 1 euro and the maximum bet is 500 euros. When you bet a combination, you can see the total amount bet at the bottom of the screen.
Pay table / Win Plan
When you click the min Max sign at the top right of the screen, the payouts of the inside and outside bets will become visible.
The Special Panel bets have a payout of 17:1 (Red Splits, Black Splits, Les Vousins Du zero, Tiers du Cylindre, and the Finale Cheval bets). Finale Plein 1 to Finale Plein 9 payout 35:1. Finale Cheval / Plein pay out 35:1 for the Plein bets and 17:1 for the split bets.
The race track bets pay out 17:1 for a SERIE 0/2/3 and SERIE 5/8. Orph and zero pay out 35:1 for the Plein bets and 17:1 for the split bets. Voisin bets pay out 35:1.
VThe notice board bets pay out 35:1.
When you start playing the French Roulette game at NetEnt supported casinos, you can adjust a number of settings to your liking. You do this by clicking the four icons at the bottom left of the screen. The following settings can be adjusted:
- Sound (on or off)
- Sound Effects (on or off)
- Background Music (on or off)
- Speed (increase or decrease)
- Special Bets (on or off)
- Neighbor Bets (turn on or off a chosen number of the number spread on both sides of the chosen number)
- Game History (not available in practice games)
Next to the wrench icon is the auto button which allows you to set a number of rounds you want to play automatically. In this menu you can also find an option for advanced settings which allow you to determine when the auto play should stop.
As said, Roulette is not difficult to play. Pick a chip you want to play with from the bottom of the screen and click the bet you want to make. You can place multiple bets and place multiple chips on one bet. At the bottom of the screen you can see the total amount you bet. By clicking the CLEAR BET button all bets will be removed. If you want to remove a part of your bets, you can click the grey chip followed by clicking the bet you want to remove. Now spin the wheel by clicking FAST SPIN or SPIN. The winning number will appear in the notice board. All winning bets will remain on the screen and all losing bets will be removed. Now you can play again for the same bets by clicking REBET, or start play with new bets by picking new chips and place them.
The notice board will also show the numbers from previous rounds. The hot and cold numbers show which numbers came up the most in the previous 500 spins. It also shows the number of times (in percentages) that red / black / even / odd or zero came up.