1Exclusively at NetEnt Casino
200% up to €2000 + 50 Free Spins
Free Spins on Fruit Super Nova
218+. New players only. 1st Deposit offer is 100% up to €250 + 100 Bonus spins on Aloha Cluster Pays. One offer per player. Min Dep €10. Max bonus bet €5. Spins expire after 10 days, funds after 30 days. Bonus funds separate to Cash. Wager Req of 35x Deposit + Bonus apply. Play Responsibly. Full T&Cs apply. GamblingTherapy.org
5Min Deposit: €450. 40x Wagering Requirements. Free spins will be added in series (10 free spins per day) in Wolf Gold (Pragmatic) / Fruit Zen/Sugar Pop (BSG). Bonus duration is 7 days. Free spin activation duration is 3 days, free spin duration and free spin result duration are 7 days. Maximum win from free spin results is 200 EUR. 18+ Gamble Responsibly
6To qualify, enter the bonus code EVO100 before depositing at least 30 EUR. Max bonus amount is 100% of the deposit amount, but not more than EUR300 + amount of winnings obtained after the completion of the free spins. Full wagering requires making bets for the amount 40 times the amount of the bonus received:(deposit bonus + winnings from free spins) × 40. Free spins will be given within five days starting from the day you activate the bonus, 20 free spins per a day. Limitation of the maximum bet while wagering: EUR1. Full terms apply. 18+ Please gamble responsibly.
7Free Spins Before Deposit
100% Bonus up to €100 + 100 Free Spins
Double Your First Deposit Plus Enjoy 100 Bonus Spins!18+. Only new customers. 100% up to €/$100 Minimum deposit €/$10. 100 free spins on Book of Dead on deposit (20 per day for 5 days). 30x wagering requirement applies to deposits, bonuses and winnings from free spins. Play responsibly
818+. Gamble Responsibly. Full Terms and Conditions Apply.
9Exclusively at NetEnt Casino
€2000 + 150 Free Spins
Get more than double your first deposit up to €2000 and 150 Free Spins
10Exclusively at NetEnt Casino
€500 Welcome Bonus + Free Spins
200% up to €500 + 100 Free Spins (on first deposit)
1118+. First Deposit For New Customers Only. Min. Deposit of €10, Max. Bet of €5. 50x Wagering Requirement.
1635x Wagering Requirement. Full Terms Apply
1818+. Terms and Conditions Apply. This offer is available only once per customer. Wagering requirement equal to 35 x the deposit + any bonus amounts. Winnings from the free spins are subject to wagering of 40x. The maximum bet while wagering bonus money is €5 until min. wagering requirements have been met. More information on this bonus is available in section 7 of the Slotspalace General T&C. Gambleaware.org.
19Exclusively at NetEnt Casino
Welcome Bonus 300% up to €550 + 300 Free Spins
Welcome bonus for new playersThe offer is only valid from a deposit of 20 EUR This slot can be changed to another one by decision of the Stelario casino administration according to the current promotion offer and can be discussed at the time of requesting a bonus
21Recommended by Casino Expert
100% Up To €100 + 50 Free Spins
Double Your First Deposit Plus 50 Free Spins For Book of DeadTerms and conditions: - Wager requirements bonus money 25x bonus+deposit - 50 free spins are divided with 10 free spins per day for 5 days - Wager requirements on freespins winnings 35x - Max bet during wager EUR 3 / USD 3 / CAD 5 / NZD 5 / ZAR 60 / RUB 275
22Those of you who are looking to avail the welcome package should bear in mind that there are a number of conditions in place that you need to meet before you can withdraw any winnings earned through the scheme. You will need to meet a minimum deposit requirement of €20, be at least 18 years old, and hit a wagering requirement of 35x. The welcome bonus will be valid for 72 hours once your account has been created and verified.
27Exclusively at NetEnt Casino
€100 + 100 Free Spins
200% up to €100 + 100 Free Spins (on first deposit)
30Latest Featured Casino
Up To €150 + 90 Free Spins
Double your 1st deposit Up To €150 + get 90 Free Spins
36Min deposit €20. Free spins available each 24 hours after the first deposit. Each batch of free spins (20 per day) will be valid for 24 hours. Play real money first and then bonus money. Max bet with bonus money is €5. 40x wagering requirement, started on your first spin with bonus money. Wagering in 30 days.
39Exclusively at NetEnt Casino
Bonus Match up to €1000
Double your 1st deposit up to €1000
40Exclusively at NetEnt Casino
Up To €300 + 50 Free Spins
150% on 1st deposit up to €300 + 50 Free Spins
43Exclusively at NetEnt Casino
150% up to €2,500 Bonus + 150 Free Spins
Boost your bankroll with this huge EXCLUSIVE welcome offer
EU Gambling Laws & Licences
When it comes to the best EU casinos, there isn’t one overruling regulatory body. Instead, each country is responsible for implementing legislation that ensures operators comply with that which has been established under the Treaty on the Functioning of the European Union (TFEU).
Just like how the United Kingdom Gambling Commission (UKGC) and the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA) oversee the distribution of online casino licences in their respective countries, the regulatory bodies of other nations also ensure each of the European casinos that wish to legally operate meet strict regulations before a licence is awarded. Ultimately, these are in place to safeguard players and guarantee that each online casino is secure and trustworthy.
As you may expect, these rules and regulations can greatly differ from one jurisdiction to the next. Therefore, what you may legally be able to play at a certain EU casino may be different from what’s available at others depending upon where you live. Below you’ll find information on the different gambling laws and regulatory bodies in several European regions.
- United Kingdom: The United Kingdom Gambling Commission (UKGC) is one of the strictest and best-regarded governing bodies throughout Europe. It is responsible for monitoring any casino that operates within the UK or any that offers its services to UK-based players. Any of the EU casinos that accept UK players must obtain a licence in order to legally operate, which should be readily viewable on the online casino’s website.
- Malta: The Malta Gaming Authority (MGA) is another frequently-seen licence at the majority of European casinos. It’s another regulatory body that is committed to maintaining the highest of standards within the gambling industry, which is underpinned by their mission statement: “To regulate competently the various sectors of the gaming industry that fall under the Authority by ensuring gaming is fair and transparent to players, preventing crime, corruption and money laundering and by protecting minor and vulnerable players”.
- Alderney: Established in May 2000, The Alderney Gambling Control Commission is an independent and non-political body that regulates eGambling on behalf of the States of Alderney. Although the AGGC licence may not be as commonly-found as its UKGC and MGA counterparts at EU casinos, the commission ensures that any online casino that wishes to operate under its licensing is fair, trustworthy and monitored so that they continue to meet the appropriate legislation. Additionally, AGGC-licensed casinos allow players to self-exclude from any casinos operating under the same licence should anyone wish to utilise this gambling safety tool.
- Gibraltar: The Gibraltar Gaming Commission is responsible for licensing and regulating many online casinos across Europe. Therefore if you come across a site with a GGC licence you shouldn’t have any concerns as this regulatory body is known for its transparency and its commitment to providing a fair and secure environment in which players can gamble.
Other European Regulatory Bodies
|France||ANJ (Autorité Nationale des Jeux)|
|Italy||ADM (Agenzia delle Dogane e dei Monopoli)|
|Romania||ONJN (Oficiul Naţional pentru Jocuri de Noroc)|
|Spain||DGOJ (Dirección General de Ordenación del Juego)|
EU Online Casino Bonuses
Now that we have the legal and licensing details out of the way, it’s time to introduce something that’s much more appealing – online casino bonuses available at the top EU sites.
Of course, the ability to play your favourite casino games is an important factor when choosing the right European online casino but it’s also worth shopping around to get the best value for money. Thankfully, there are plenty of different offers to take advantage of that can boost your overall bankroll, offer loyalty incentives and even grant a good amount of free spins to play your favourite online slots.
However, some terms and conditions apply to these offers that must be taken into consideration. Whilst wagering requirements are a common factor, there may also be restrictions on certain countries being eligible to register, play and/or receive bonuses at a particular site. This information can usually be found within the lengthy T&Cs page of an online casino, but, as you’re likely aware, it can be difficult to locate specific information relating to a particular offer.
That’s where we come in. Whenever we review an online casino we make sure to highlight the most significant bonus terms and conditions so they’re laid out in an easy to read format. Our online casino reviews cover hundreds of different sites, many of which are considered to be the best choices for players looking for the top European casinos, so if you want to be fully informed we suggest you take a look. However, if you simply want to grab your EU online casino bonus and jump straight into the action, we’ve hand-picked three of the best sites below for your convenience.
- Slotnite: As a new customer at Slotnite, you’ll be eligible for a 100% bonus of up to €250 + 100 bonus spins. As impressive as that may already seem, Slotnite rolls out the red carpet even further by providing two additional offers that cover both your second and third deposit at the site. You also have the ability to ‘level up with Slotnite’ via a casino loyalty programme. Here you’ll accrue Slotnite XP whenever you play for real money and unlock various rewards and bonuses as you progress through the different levels.
118+. New players only. 1st Deposit offer is 100% up to €250 + 100 Bonus spins on Aloha Cluster Pays. One offer per player. Min Dep €10. Max bonus bet €5. Spins expire after 10 days, funds after 30 days. Bonus funds separate to Cash. Wager Req of 35x Deposit + Bonus apply. Play Responsibly. Full T&Cs apply. GamblingTherapy.org
- Playluck: Playluck may be one of the newer 2020 European casinos to open its digital doors, yet the site already has plenty to offer. You can trigger a generous 100% up to €200 welcome offer upon making your first deposit and there are also three more deposit bonuses available that make this a welcome package that’s truly inviting.
- Megaslot: When you sign up to Megaslot casino you’ll not only be eligible to receive an impressive welcome offer, but there are also 20 no deposit free spins available to sweeten the deal. The site accepts players from multiple European countries, has an iGaming library consisting of 5,000 casino games and also has a rewarding loyalty programme in place to reward regular customers.
EU Online Casino Games
One of the greatest advantages of playing at the best EU online casinos is that it’s highly likely you’ll have access to the majority of the most popular casino games in the industry. It’s not only the huge selection of available casino games that’s impressive, but it’s also the variety in iGaming choices that’s on offer. Therefore, whether you’re a fan of online slots, table games or live casino titles there will be a host of exciting options at your disposal. Take a look below for a brief overview of what you can expect to find.
Online slots have long been amongst the most popular games at any online casino. The best EU casinos provide a huge variety of these for you to play so you’ll always have plenty of choices. Fans of the more traditional slot machine can enjoy plenty of classic slot offerings, whilst those of you who prefer a more modern approach can choose from hundreds of games that utilise special features, free spins and bonuses to potentially award huge wins. Speaking of huge wins, you could also try your luck on any of the jackpot slots to see if you’ll become the next big winner!
Hugely popular table games such as blackjack and roulette have long been the go-to for many casino enthusiasts. Whether you prefer to go head to head against the dealer or you prefer to place a bet on your lucky numbers you can enjoy a diverse range of titles and put your table game skills to the test when playing online. You’ll not only have the ability to play the standard games, but due to the innovative skills of many of the best casino game providers, you can also choose to play many new and exciting variants for the chance to win even larger prizes.
Live Casino Games
In addition to everything else that’s available to play, the top EU casinos also have an extensive live casino offering. These games enable you to experience the unique atmosphere that was once limited to brick and mortar casinos via real-time HD video stream so you’re constantly up to date with the action. Choose from any of the NetEnt Live titles on offer and you’ll guarantee yourself a seat at some of the best live tables around!
Best EU Casinos
When it comes to choosing the best EU casinos each player will be looking for different things and the final decision may rest upon several different factors. It could be a result of game selection, the variety of bonuses on offer or whether or not there are certain loyalty or VIP schemes in place.
However, the absolute best European casinos deliver the full package. This means they provide a comprehensive experience that meets the majority, if not all, of the player’s demands. Therefore, if you’re looking for the pinnacle of European iGaming we’ve highlighted a few of the top EU sites below.
Our Selection Process
New casinos are popping up every day so there’s always going to be a new site to check out. The thing is, just because something’s new it doesn’t necessarily mean that it’s up to the highest of standards and worthy of a recommendation. As such, we feel as though we have a duty to only recommend those sites that have passed our rigorous testing and reviewing measures. This way we can be sure that the site’s security is of the highest order and that your experience will only be of a positive nature. Our criteria are as follows:
- Security & Licensing: We ensure that each casino is licensed and regulated to ensure a safe gambling environment. We also look for what additional encryption technologies a site utilises to better protect your personal and financial information.
- Game Selection: We take a look at each site’s casino game library to make sure that all of the games you’d want to play are available – online slots, table games, live casino titles and more. We also list the game providers that are showcased at the site so you can see if your preferred games can be enjoyed.
- The Best Bonuses: The top EU casinos offer fantastic bonuses and consistent promotions to reward players. We look for welcome bonuses, cashback offers and reload bonuses as they’re a great indication of how much a site values its customers. We also keep an eye out for European online casino no deposit bonus offers as they’re the ideal way for new players to test out a site for free.
- Deposits & Withdrawals: We review all of the banking options available to players to make sure there are several ways to deposit and withdraw funds.
- Customer Support: The top EU casinos have 24/7 customer support that can be accessed with ease and in multiple ways – live chat, telephone and email. We test each of these to ensure the site delivers a swift, professional and helpful response.
- Language & Currency: As we’re highlighting the best casinos throughout Europe, we must make sure that our recommended casinos can be accessed in multiple languages and cater to all of the major European currencies.
European Casinos Accepting UK Players
As a UK player, it can be rather more difficult to find a European casino that allows you to play. It’s not because sites don’t want the custom from residents of the United Kingdom, it’s simply a licensing issue and not all EU casinos are in possession of a licence issued by the United Kingdom Gambling Commission.
European online casinos can only accept players from the UK if they have a valid UKGC licence. Since the UK’s gambling laws tend to be much stricter than those across Europe, online casinos must take extra security measures if they wish to cater to UK residents. If you’re unsure as to whether or not your chosen casino holds a UKGC licence we suggest you check the bottom of the webpage. Here you should find licensing information issued by the UKGC along with a valid licence number.
EU Online Casinos – Deposits And Withdrawals
Another factor that separates the best EU casinos from the run-of-the-mill offerings is the ability to deposit and withdraw funds instantly and by using a range of different currencies. These sites will likely enable you to play with Euros, but it’s also important that other options are available, such as SEK, NOK, DKK and so on.
When you use any leading payment method it’s highly likely that your deposit will be processed instantly, but you’ll also want to check if it’s as simple to withdraw any winnings – sites are always eager to get hold of your hard-earned money, but are they equally committed to paying out in a swift manner? Thankfully, many of the well-established EU casinos do process withdrawals within 24 hours or less. There may be some variance when it comes down to the funds reaching your account, but much of this is to do with the actual payment methods instead of any delay on the casino’s part.
Finally, some sites may require additional identification to verify withdrawals. As such we suggest you send this information before requesting a withdrawal to speed up the entire process.
Payment Methods Accepted By EU Casinos
As for the different payment methods, most EU casinos will provide multiple ways to deposit and withdraw funds but certain banking solutions are faster than others. So, if you’re looking to play for real money at your chosen Europe online casinos, we suggest you lookout for any of the following popular payment methods: