9 years ago!
Free Spins Terms And Conditions
Whenever you claim any type of casino bonus certain terms and conditions will apply. These outline the specific criteria that you must meet in order to be eligible, claim and, ultimately, withdraw your winnings from each particular offer. Although they may appear to be somewhat confusing at first, the reason that online casinos put these in place is to prevent bonus abuse and fraudulent activity, not to hinder your enjoyment.
However, they’re also a great way to measure how generous different bonuses are. By comparing the T&Cs of multiple offers you can find those that give you a better chance of converting your free spins into cold, hard, withdrawable cash.
As such, you’ll find the most significant terms you’ll want to consider below.
- Wagering requirements: This relates to how many times you must wager your total free spins winnings before you can request a withdrawal. Ultimately, the lower the wagering requirement of your bonus, the better.
- Win cap: If a win cap is applied to your bonus then you cannot win any more than the stated amount, even if your free spins result in a greater amount. Any funds above the win cap limit will be lost once your bonus is complete. Therefore, you’ll either want to select a bonus without a win cap or one that allows you to win as much as possible.
- Eligible games: You can only use your free spins on certain online slots that the casino has included in a list of eligible games. The T&Cs will state which games you can choose from, thankfully they often include multiple NetEnt slots, but remember that free spins are typically locked to a single game as soon as you activate them – so choose wisely!
- Time limits: It’s important to remember that your free spins won’t last forever. There will be a timeframe in which you must use them and meet any other terms else you face the prospect of losing out entirely. This can range from as little as a 24-hour window up to 7 or 14 days at certain casinos. If you don’t plan to use them right away we suggest you look for a no deposit free spins bonus that offers an increased time limit.
Free Spins On Registration In The UK
If you’re unconvinced as to which free spins no deposit casino UK site is right for you, the best thing to do is take a free tour before spending real money. Thankfully, many of the best UK-licensed online casinos offer bundles of free spins to new players and all you’ll need to do to claim them is sign up for an account – and we have listed some of the best at the top of this page.
Essentially, these participating casinos are offering a variation of a no deposit bonus, which allows you to play certain casino games risk-free. Once you’ve registered an account at the site you’ll receive a number of free spins, which you can use to play some of the most popular online slots for a chance to win real money. There’s no need to make a deposit, simply grab your free bonus and use your spins to see if your luck is in.
How To Claim The Free Spins No Deposit Bonus
If you’ve decided to claim a no deposit bonus that offers free spins on registration for the first time, you may want to know how to go about doing so. It’s a straightforward process that should only take a matter of minutes but if you’re unsure about what to do follow our step-by-step guide, below, and you’ll be spinning for free in no time at all.
- Step 1: Choose any of the recommended free spins UK offers throughout this page. Click the advertised casino bonus and you’ll be instantly redirected to the participating site.
- Step 2: You’ll need to sign up as a new player. Locate and click the registration button, which you can usually find towards the top of the main lobby.
- Step 3: Once the form appears enter all of the requested information – full name, address, email, date of birth and so forth.
- Step 4: Once you’ve registered at the site, your free spins should be waiting. If not, you may need to claim them either by contacting a support representative or by activating the offer from within your account settings.
- Step 5: Choose any of the eligible slot games, load up your free spins and see if Lady Luck comes your way!
Types Of Free Spins No Deposit In The UK
The term ‘free spins’ has multiple meanings in relation to the world of online gambling. It can refer to all sorts of casino bonuses that yield different types of free spins and it also corresponds to special features found within certain online slot games.
Therefore, for the purposes of clarity, we’ve outlined the different types of free spins you can find at the best UK online casinos below.
- No deposit free spins: Typically a sign-up offer that requires no initial deposit but comes with wagering requirements attached.
- No wagering free spins: All winnings are paid in real money with no wagering requirements attached.
- Deposit free spins: Free spins that you receive when you make a deposit. These usually come in a larger quantity than no deposit free spins and are often included in a casino’s welcome bonus.
- Big spins and super spins: Often awarded as part of a loyalty programme or via VIP rewards. These free spins play at a larger stake than normal, usually starting at £1 per free spin.
- In-game free spins: A special feature that you can trigger when playing certain online slots.
No Deposit Slots And Sign-Up Bonuses In The UK
We’ve discussed what you need to look out for when comparing different offers and also how to claim them after doing so but you’ll also need to know at which UK casinos they’re available.
There are several great options to choose from and the range of no deposit slots UK casinos provide rivals any of the offers from around the world. So, if you’re looking to get started, you’ll find a few of our top UK casino recommendations below.
SkyVegas: 50 no deposit free spins with no wagering + 200 free spins on your first deposit.
SkyVegas offers one of the best sign-up bonuses available to UK players. Simply register as a new player and you’ll receive 50 no deposit free spins to use on a wide range of the most popular online slots. Not only that, but you’ll find no wagering requirements on any of the site’s promotions meaning everything that you win is yours to keep!
9 years ago!18+. New customers only. Opt-in required. 7-day free spin expiry. All free spins will autoplay on first eligible game loaded. £10 staking requirement must be met within 30 days of opt-in. Eligibility restrictions apply. Play Responsibly. Full T&C apply.
Betfair: 30 no deposit free spins with zero wagering requirements.
As a new customer, you can claim 30 no deposit free spins at Betfair and all winnings are paid in cash. It only takes two minutes to sign up and once you’ve done so you’ll receive an SMS verification code that you can use to claim your offer!
LeoVegas: 20 no deposit free spins on sign up.
LeoVegas is another great UK casino where you can earn 20 no deposit free spins for the simple act of creating an account. Claim your bonus from the “My Offers” section within 3 days of registration for a free chance to win real money!
9 years ago!Recommended by Casino Expert
€400 + 100 Bonus Spins
100% up to €400 + 100 Bonus Spins across your first four deposits.
Games That You Can Play With UK Free Spins Bonuses
As we touched upon earlier, many UK online casinos offer free spins but each site will provide a list of preselected games on which you must use them. As such, you can only use your no deposit free spins to play a handful of slots. Nevertheless, you’ll still likely have plenty of fantastic options as many of NetEnt’s most popular releases are often included in these promotions, such as:
Of course, there may also be other online slots that you can play using your free spins, the offers aren’t solely limited to the aforementioned titles. At the end of the day, the decision is yours to make. We simply recommend these particular games because their high RTP (Return to Player) percentages and special features combine to deliver the best chance of converting your free spins into a substantial win.
Find The Latest No Deposit Casino Bonuses In The UK
The best UK casinos are constantly adapting their bonuses to meet the latest player demands. As a result, what’s available can change on a daily basis. So, to make sure that you never miss out on the best deals our experts are constantly searching for the latest no deposit casino bonuses. That way as soon as one becomes available we’re in the perfect position to pass it on to you.
There’s no need to spend your precious time scouring the web, simply check back in with us at NetEnt Casino to find the latest and most valuable casino offers.
Play At UK Licensed Casinos
Although choosing the most impressive free bonus no deposit casino UK site is key to making the most out of your free spins, it’s even more important to make sure that your chosen casino is safe and secure. At the end of the day you’re entrusting your personal details to these sites and you want to be assured that the information is in good hands.
That’s why all of the sites we’ve listed throughout this page are licensed by the UKGC (United Kingdom Gambling Commission). As one of the most well respected licensing bodies in the world, the UKGC only awards operating licences to sites that have proven their commitment to the most stringent of regulations and fair play. Therefore, as it has always been our intention to only ever recommend the most trustworthy online casinos, you can choose any of the advertised offers without having to worry about any fraudulent activity or predatory terms and conditions.
Keep Your Winnings
There’s little worse than claiming a free casino bonus and then realising you’re unable to withdraw your winnings due to restrictive terms and conditions. That’s why no deposit free spins with no wagering requirements are often the go-to choice for many experienced players.
Granted, the number of free spins that these specific bonuses tend to offer is often lower than other types of free spins promotions but they provide a more direct route to a real money withdrawal. Ultimately, there’s little value in playing through hundreds of free spins if the wagering requirements aren’t attainable. You’d be better served by selecting an offer that allows you to instantly withdraw your winnings, such as those on offer at SkyVegas, LeoVegas and Betfair.
Pro Tips From Us
Using a casino bonus may be a great way to test out your chosen casino but the main goal is to win as much as possible. With this in mind, we’ve listed a few expert tips to help you make the most out of your free spins.
- Check the T&Cs: It may be a hassle but we strongly advise you carefully pore over the T&Cs of your chosen bonus – it can mean the difference between cashing out a substantial win and losing out entirely.
- Compare wagering requirements: High wagering requirements make it difficult to convert your free spins winnings into real money. Look for offers either with low wagering requirements (roughly 35x) or none at all.
- Note the number and value of your free spins: More free spins may offer you a greater chance of landing more wins but bonuses that award spins at a higher stake can be much more valuable. Weigh up the potential risk versus reward of your chosen casino bonus.
- Use your free spins before they expire: Don’t let your spins go to waste. Check for how long your free spins are valid before claiming the offer.
- Wager your winnings on high RTP games: If your free spins winnings are subject to wagering requirements, online slots with a higher RTP offer a greater chance of converting your funds into real money.
If you have any other questions related to free spins no deposit bonuses, check out our handy FAQ section below.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are free spins?
Free spins are a type of casino bonus that allows you to play certain online slots for free. They’re usually awarded at a fixed stake set by the casino and any wins that you earn are paid according to the paytable related to that stake. Essentially, they’re a free opportunity to win real money!
How do free spins work?
Once you claim your free spins bonus, you can load up any one of the eligible games to use them. As soon as your chosen game loads, your free spins will be applied to that specific game. From there, hit spin to play as normal and any wins that you earn will accumulate until your bonus is finished. Once complete, all wins will be paid to your account balance.
Are casinos offering free spins no deposit safe?
Yes, we carefully review each site that we feature on NetEnt Casino to ensure their security and trustworthiness. We make sure that they’re also fully licensed and regulated so that any casino bonus on offer is completely above board.
How many free spins can I claim from one casino?
It entirely depends on what type of free spins bonus your chosen casino is advertising and whether or not it is limited to a one-time offer. Certain sites may advertise a large number of no deposit free spins as a one-off, whilst others may offer a smaller amount that you can claim multiple times. Ultimately, you will need to check the T&Cs of each free spins bonus.
Can I win real money with free spins without deposit?
Yes, whenever you claim a free spins no deposit UK bonus you can win real money. You may need to navigate obstacles such as wagering requirements and registering a banking method in order to withdraw your winnings but each free spins bonus will specify precisely what you will need to do.
What are no wagering free spins?
No wagering free spins bonuses are among the most popular casino bonuses because they do not require you to wager your winnings before withdrawal. Anything that you earn from your free spins is credited as real money, meaning you can instantly withdraw the amount in full.