Betiton Casino Review
When you go shopping for a new casino, there are several elements which can help decide your end destination – but the key factors usually revolve around choice, promotional material and user experience.
We’re happy to report that Betiton mostly ticks these 3 boxes with conviction.
Launched in 2020 and powered by Aspire Global Ltd, it’s one of the newest casinos on the market, with plenty of innovative and exciting games from some of the most renowned providers in the industry.
Unlike some of its competitors, Betiton supports a range of products, including Sports betting and a Live Casino, boasting all the bells and whistles you would expect from a recently established online gaming site. Regular players can also expect a generous VIP rewards system.
Read on as we explore what you can expect from one of the newest casinos around.
Betiton Casino Fun Fact
“Betiton offers players a full casino and sportsbook experience”
- An excellent VIP Program.
- Offers both a casino and sportsbook
- Manageable wagering requirements on deposit bonuses and free spins.
- Clunky casino layout
Casino, Live Casino, Sportsbook
- Bonus and spins are given as follows: 50 spins and 100% bonus upon first deposit. Another 50 spins are given upon deposit on the second day after the first deposit (min €20), and an additional 50 spins are given upon deposit on the third day (min €20).
- Wagering Requirements: 35x
- Min Deposit: €10
All Betiton Casino BonusesThe different types of bonuses offered by Betiton Casino
NetEnt Games at Betiton CasinoNewest games available right now on Betiton Casino!
DevicesAvailable on desktop, tablet & mobile
DevicesAvailable on desktop, tablet & mobile
SupportAvailable between 8am and 1am
- [email protected]
- Live Chat Available
- Phone not Available
Welcome Offer– 100% Welcome Bonus Worth Up To €150 + 150 Free Spins
A welcome bonus is important – it gives you a sense of what to expect. Are their bonuses worth the trouble? Are their terms and conditions clear, concise and fair? Will my user experience be smooth and without interruption?
Betiton’s opening offers should satisfy most newcomers, with a generous 100% bonus worth up to €150 plus 150 free spins up for grabs, spread across three days – although the terms and conditions do not state which game the free spins are eligible for. There is also a sports welcome bonus up for grabs.
Casino Welcome Bonus
- First Deposit: Make a first deposit of €10 or more and get a 100% bonus worth up to €150, plus 50 free spins to use on an unspecified game.
- Second Deposit: Deposit a minimum of €20 and get a further 50 free spins on an unspecified game.
- Third Deposit: Deposit a minimum of €20 and get a final batch of 50 free spins on an unspecified game.
Key wagering requirements: Both the welcome bonus and the free spins winnings must be wagered 35x within 21 days before it can be withdrawn. For example, if you were to make a first deposit of €20, you would receive a bonus worth €20 – you must play through €700 of bonus funds before it can be turned to cash.
Sports Welcome Bonus
- Make a first deposit of €10+.
- Bet a minimum of €15 on any sporting event at minimum odds of 2.0.
- Get a €10 free bet to use on a coupon with minimum odds of 1.80 or more.
Key conditions: No wagering required. Must be used and settled within 14 days. Can only be used as a single bet and/or straight accumulator. Other multiple bets do not qualify.
How To Open Your Account
The team at Betiton have made the sign-up process simple and straight forward. Those that have used other Aspire Global Ltd powered casinos may be familiar with it.
- Step One: You input your email address, create a username and set your password.
- Step Two: Register your personal details, including your first and last name, your address and your date of birth.
And just like that, it’s done! You will be sent an email confirming your account registration.
To Betiton’s credit, they encourage you to keep control of your gaming limits upon successfully registering – linking you to their responsible gambling page. It’s advised you set your limits before gaming, to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience.
There is little to be said for regular daily or weekly promotions at Betiton Casino – but there is an attractive sports enhancement available, which is broken down below.
The Boostiton Offer:
A coupon-enhancing promotion whereby the returns to your winnings increase in percentage points, according to how many legs your successful accumulator has. For example, there is a boost of 4% added to any winning accumulators of four legs. There is a 77% boost to any winning accumulators of 15 legs.
There is also a cash-out feature – designed to help sports bettors control their bets in-play. You can make the decision to cut your losses on a losing bet and net a return, or avoid the heartbreak of a last-minute, bet-costing goal by cashing out early.
There is no shortage to the number of payment methods by which you can deposit with. They are as follows:
- Bank Transfer
- Skrill 1-Tap
- Rapid Transfer
Should you get lucky and need to withdraw, the winnings will take between three and five days to appear in your account.
It should be advised, however, that before any withdrawal is requested that you complete Know Your Customer procedures (also referred to as “KYC”). Gambling licensors are increasingly clamping down on operators, in part to dissuade against illegal money laundering and the funding of terrorist activities. Like many casinos, it is likely Betiton will not process any withdrawal before you have passed these checks.
Documents usually include two of the following: a phone bill with proof of address and a picture ID, such as a passport or a driver’s license.
First thing’s first, there are over 750 games to choose from. From classic three scatter slots to cascading grid games of the more modern variety – there is something for each generation of online gamer. There is also a great range of providers – and top of the list are Swedish company Netent. As one of the original video slot providers, they have established themselves as a trusted name and creator. From their classic Starburst concept to modern hits, including the well-received Super Striker, Netent have a ton of games packed with potential available at Betiton.
The full list of providers operating at Betiton are below:
- 1×2 gaming
- Big Time Gaming
- Elk Studios
- NextGen Gaming
- Pragmatic Play
- Push Gaming
- Red Tiger
- SG Digital
No casino is complete without a jackpot slot, and Betiton has them in handfuls, and many come from Netent. If you’re a big-win hunter, check out the following games, which represent just a selected few of those on offer:
The Betiton Mobile Experience
Where Betiton seem to struggle is delivering on their casino’s mobile site. Upon testing, it is slow to load, banners don’t quite fit the screen as they scroll across and in general, the whole experience feels clunky and slightly off.
Their sports product is much better, however. They have acknowledged the need to get sports bettors to where they need to be as quickly as possible, evidenced by a dynamic in-play feed and an easy-to-use sports finder.
To find your preferred product, look to the bottom of the mobile screen, where Casino, Live Casino and Sports are broken down into three tabs.
If you prefer the feel of a Live Casino at your fingertips, then you should enjoy the Betiton experience. There is a full suite of classic Blackjack, Roulette and Baccarat games, with the most professional dealers in the industry at the helm to help guide you through your experience.
There are also some modern hits present, including Lightning Roulette, which won the Game Of The Year at the 2018 EGR awards.
It’s nice to have your loyalty compensated, and regular players at Betiton can expect a generous VIP rewards package.
For every €40 you wager in real-money (excluding bonus funds) you will get one Reward Point. The more points you get, the higher your reward level is likely to be.
The VIP Program is broken down like this:
- New Member: A birthday bonus. Points required: 0.
- Bronze: 25 free games upon reaching the level. Five free games every Sunday. A birthday bonus. Points required: 10
- Silver: 50 free games. 10 free games every Sunday. A birthday bonus. Points required: 60
- Gold: 50 free games and a 50% deposit bonus. A birthday bonus. 20 free games every Sunday. Points required: 350
- Platinum: Day one – a €50 bonus. Day two – bonuses on all deposits. Day three – an exclusive cash-back offer. An express withdrawal process. A birthday bonus. VIP Live Tournaments. Higher deposit and cash out limits. A personalised offer. A personal account manager. Monthly cash back. Points required: 1,000.
- Premium: Day one – a €50 bonus. Day two – upgraded bonuses on all deposits. Day three – a personal offer from your personal account manager. An express withdrawal process. Higher deposit and cash out limits. Monthly cash back. 50 free games every Sunday. Invitation only.
- Prestige: Day one – a €100 cash bonus. Day two – 50 Free Prestige Games. Day three – a personal offer from your personal account manager. Higher deposit and cash out limits. Monthly cashback. 50 free games every Sunday. Invitation only.
As mentioned previously, sports fans are well catered for at Betiton, in part thanks to their excellent boosted accumulator offer and a sophisticated cash-out option. The site is simple enough to navigate, with relevant sports broken down succinctly on the homepage, while the in-play offering supplies all the usual markets, including First Goalscorer, Total Goals and Total Corner markets.
Betiton clearly put a lot of emphasis on customer support – highlighting the acronym C.A.R.E on their customer service section – which stands for Customers Are Really Everything.
Players can get in touch with customer support agents through a Live Chat function and via phone or via email. Their agents work from 06:00 until 23:00, 7 days a week.
Launched in 2020, Betiton holds both an MGA (Malta Gaming Authority) license and a UKGC (United Kingdom Gambling Commission) license.
Owned by Sharp Connection Ltd, they are run by Aspire Ltd out of their offices in Sliema, Malta.