Online gambling is a booming industry experiencing rapid growth. New casinos are fairly common as a result, with multiple launches a year being the norm. Finding a new casino is not difficult, but finding one that offers reliable, transparent gameplay and payment options can pose more of a challenge. LiveCasino is a young casino that has plenty to offer users, including over 800 games and 100 mobile games, to provide a high-quality gaming experience almost anywhere your mobile device can access the internet.
LiveCasino has quickly claimed a prominent place among new online casinos specializing in live play. Converting visitors to loyal players, thanks to its varied game catalog and easy withdrawal process, LiveCasino has been designed to make pulling money as quick as possible. Let’s take a closer look at the site and see exactly what it has to offer new and experienced players alike.
LiveCasino Fun Fact
“All players get 10% cashback each week!”
- Simple website layout that allows easy access to games
- Diverse selection of games from quality providers
- Quick withdrawal and deposit process
- Few promotions and bonuses
- Relatively few payment methods
DevicesAvailable on desktop, tablet & mobile
DevicesAvailable on desktop, tablet & mobile
LiveCasino Welcome Bonus
LiveCasino does not offer a welcome bonus or welcome promotion at this time. Instead, it offers all players an ongoing weekly 10% cashback promotion, running every Friday from 00:01 CET–Thursday 23:59 CET.
Terms and conditions apply. The more notable of these is that the cashback is only offered to players who have lost at least €50 during the weekly qualifying period and payments are rounded off in increments of €5. Cashback is credited each Friday by 15:00 CET.
How to open an Account
Setting up an account with LiveCasino is quick and easy, designed so that you can start playing as soon as possible. The entire process can be completed in just a few minutes and the steps will be familiar to most online casino users. The eight steps are described below:
- From LiveCasino’s homepage, click on either the ‘Play’ button at the top right corner of the page or on the ‘Play Now’ button prominently featured in the middle of the page.
- You will be asked to confirm how much you’d like to deposit before continuing. Note that you can continue the account creation process without making an initial deposit. However, you will need to make one before you are able to play.
- Decide how you would like to move forward. There are three different options — you can move forward with your Google account, your Apple account, or you can create an account with an email and password.
- If you select to sign up with an email and password, you will need to enter these accordingly in this step. If you selected to move forward with a Google or Apple account, follow the prompts on screen.
- The next step is to enter your name. Make sure to double-check that the information is entered properly.
- Enter your date of birth.
- Input your address.
- Finally, confirm the details you’ve entered and agree to the TOS to complete registration.
Added extras and promotions
While LiveCasino doesn’t provide any added extras or promotions at this point in time, it’s worth keeping an eye on the website for any seasonal or limited-time bonuses and promotions that might be offered in the future.
LiveCasino makes it easy to play by making the deposit and withdrawal process as painless as possible. There is a minimum of $20 for both deposits and withdrawals, and the casino uses the methods listed below:
Note that LiveCasino states its withdrawals can take up to five working days to reach the nominated account following approval. The casino accepts the following currencies — CAD, EUR, and SEK.
LiveCasino 800+ games to play
LiveCasino has a robust catalog that is mainly focused on live casino games. This includes titles such as Crazy Time Live, Craps Live, Instant Live Roulette, and Live Mega Ball, among many others. As well as its live game offerings, the casino includes a range of slots and games falling within categories such as game shows, baccarat, jackpots and poker.
LiveCasino offers over 800 titles, playable on its website, and over 100 games available on mobile, giving users convenient play options even on the go.
One of the most important elements of a casino of any kind is its games. LiveCasino works with well-known providers to offer high-quality and engaging titles. These providers comprise:
|Golden Rock Studios|
|Just for the Win|
Live Casino at LiveCasino
As the name implies, LiveCasino thrives in the live casino category. The majority of its games are live, and it offers staples of the genre like craps, roulette, and blackjack. The casino aims to offer live gaming fans an unforgettable experience.
In addition to the names already mentioned, the casino counts the following titles amongst its live casino provisions:
- Mega Wheel Live
- Monopoly Live
- Deal or No Deal Live
- Live Dream Catcher
LiveCasino on Mobile
LiveCasino is optimized for mobile gaming and offers players more than 100 mobile games to enjoy. While no mobile application is available at this point in time, the site is fully compatible for mobile, ensuring all graphics and games adapt to any screen size.
LiveCasino Customer Support
If you need to reach out to LiveCasino, you have a few different support options at your disposal. You can contact the casino via its support telephone number (+46 8 124 11 401) or use its online contact form to send the casino a message. Additionally, LiveCasino offers live chat functionality. Supported languages for contact are Danish, Dutch, English, and Finnish.
LiveCasino is backed by LeoVegas Gaming, a well-known and respected company that offers mobile gaming, sports betting, and live betting services to online casinos located around the world. While LiveCasino is still relatively new, it has the potential to flourish with such an established company pushing it forward.
It is also worth noting that LiveCasino’s website is available in three different languages: English, Finnish, and Swedish. In addition, it offers up to seven languages at its tables, including German, Swedish, Danish and Spanish.