Casinos Without Wagering Requirements
Published on by Adam
Most casinos offer their players fairly regularly bonuses, but most bonuses have heavy wagering requirements, where any winnings gained have to be spun through usually from between x35 to as high as x80 depending on the casino. This means if you win €10 from free spins, you can’t withdraw it, but instead have to keep playing with it until either you lose it, or you’ve wagered €350 to €800 (depending on the requirements of the casino). It can seem endless.
There is a good reason for wagering requirements, casinos are in the business to make money after all and want them to be used in the spirit they were intended; by being used on games and trying out the site for a bit of extra fun, not a ‘get rich quick’ scheme for players.
However, there are a few select casinos out there who take the hit and offer bonuses and/or free spins with no wagering requirements at all. Read on to find out who, how, why and what?!
Every time you spin a slot machine, place a bet, or play a hand of blackjack, you are ‘wagering’ it basically means to place a cash stake at the casino. When you get a deposit bonus or free casino bonus from a casino, they usually have wagering requirements on the bonus amount.
This means the bonus cannot be directly withdrawn, but the funds must be played with a certain amount of times first. Often, you’ll end up losing the bonus money before the requirements are met, but there are also plenty of times when you’ll reach the requirements with loads of winnings left over.
Can You Still Win?
Yes! Wagering requirements are a necessary evil but they can be ‘beaten’ if you are on a lucky streak. When I signed up to Lucky Dino I had 50 free spins on my first deposit. Once I’d used the 50 free spins I had about €100 in winnings. They have a super high wagering of x50, so I just carried on playing my usual stakes (between 0.20 and €5.00 a spin, depending on how crazy I’m feeling!) and managed to turn over the €100 x50 and have €700 winnings left over, as real cash to withdraw!
Casinos Without Wagering Requirements
Whilst I think we can all understand the need for these wagering requirements (however much we might hate them!) as players, we’re always going to wish they didn’t exist. And some casinos make that dream come true, offering free spins or bonus money without the pesky requirements to hit. Winnings from free spins will just be added as real cash to your account to be withdrawn straight away if you wish.
- No Bonus Casino: don’t let the name fool you; No Bonus Casino doesn’t offer deposit bonuses or free spins but they do offer 10% cashback to all players, all the time. When that cash back (10% on losses) is added to your balance it has no wagering requirements so either have another chance at winning or withdraw right away! Get your cashback now!
- Guts Casino: this casino has a policy of ‘no wagering requirements’ on free spins. So, if they award you 25 free spins and you manage to win €200 from those, that €200 can be withdrawn straight away if you wish. Play with your wager-free spins at Guts Casino (T&C’s Apply).
- Thrills Casino: the same can be said for Thrills Casino. Anything you win from free spins is totally yours to either play with, or withdraw as you wish. They also offer Super Spins which are free spins but at a much higher stake amount, meaning higher win amounts too! Grab Super Spins with no wagering here at Thrills Casino (T&C’s Apply).
- Kaboo Casino: Kaboo is a new brand from the brains behind Thrills, and also offer no wagering on their free spins. This means free spins are actually free and you get to withdraw any winnings you’re lucky enough to get. Enjoy your no wagering free spins today at Kaboo Casino (T&C’s Apply).
- 7Red Casino: 7Red is a little different. They have no wagering requirements on bonus cash! This is almost unheard of in the casino world. However, the bonus itself cannot be withdrawn, just as free spins themselves cannot be withdrawn, but anything you win from that bonus can be instantly withdrawn if you want. Signup and enjoy your no deposit bonus with no wagering instantly.
- BGO Casino: Although BGO arrived at the party a lot later than the rest, they’re willing to make up for lost time with plenty of reasons to play. They’ve committed to having no wagering requirements on any future bonuses whatsoever, while there is no cap on any winnings to match. Start playing today to guarantee that whatever you win at BGO is yours to keep for good (T&C’s Apply).
Low Wagering Casino Bonuses
Although no wagering requirement casinos are the holy grail, there is only a limited number for the reasons I’ve mentioned above. With so much selection these days, there are many casinos with low casino bonus wagering requirements that are well worth your time, as you’ve still got a decent chance of walking away with winnings.
- Videoslots: Not only do Videoslots have a humongous library of games, they also have just x20 wagering requirements on their welcome bonus. That’s one of the lowest wagering casino bonuses around in iGaming, so make sure to create a new account and enjoy an abundance of NetEnt entertainment (T&C’s Apply).
- Hello Casino: Following up is Hello Casino and their x25 wagering requirements. While not quite reaching the highs (or lows, in this case!) of Videoslots, they’ve still created an enticing welcome bonus which gives you a very real chance of converting into withdrawable cash. So, go and grab your low wager casino bonus from Hello now.
While we’d all love to live in a world where every casino offered free spins with no deposit and no wager requirements, we must be realistic. These are some of the best options open to you at the moment if you crave wager free/low wager casino offers, so fingers crossed you get that little bit of luck that’s needed!