Choose Your Coalition Bonus at Lucky Balls
Published on by Adam
Politics are so easy to get wound up, angry, stressed and worried about. So why not turn an upcoming election into a bonus opportunity to try and inject some fun into it? That’s exactly what Lucky Balls casino have done. As the UK General Elections get closer, they’re trying to take everyone’s minds of it, by offering tailor made Coalition Bonuses!
Lucky Balls Coalition Bonus
Each day until May 7th, when making a deposit you can choose from a number of different bonuses, all colour coded.
- Blue: 50% Casino Reload Bonus up to £100 (they use the same figures as the Red party but it means something different).
- Red: 100% Casino Reload Bonus up to £50 (they use the same figures as the Blue Party but it means something different).
- Green: 25 Free Spins (they will happily give you something but have no idea how they are going to pay for it).
- Orange: Double any bonus (couldn’t come up with anything of their own so will happily back any other party).
- Purple: A LuckyBalls branded Passport Holder (for those holiday trips into the EU).
- Yellow: A LuckyBalls branded Union Jack T-shirt (need we say anymore).
To take part, simply make a deposit of at least £10 to your Lucky Balls account, and then contact their Live Chat and confirm which colour Coalition Bonus you’d like to receive. The best news is that you can pick a new bonus every single day if you want to. Just login, make a deposit and select the bonus you fancy that day!
Terms and Conditions
- Players can participate every day during the promo period, but only once per day.
- A minimum deposit of £10 must be made in order to qualify each day.
- Bonus funds must be wagered x30.
- Winnings from Free Spins must be wagered x20.
- Yellow or Purple bonuses can only be used once per player.
- Yellow Bonus will actually only be awarded if the Yellow form part of the coalition government.