Continued Netent Growth Smashes Previous Records!
Published on by Adam
The results of Net Entertainments performance during Q4 of 2014 are in and they’ve smashed every record the company has, seeing them at an all time high with revenue, profits and player favour. I can’t really say I’m surprised but it’s always a good feeling when a company you believe in really does well.
Netent’s CEO Per Eriksson stated that 2014 was a record breaking year for Netent with revenue, profit, cash flow and more all reaching new record highs. He believes that many factors helped them in their growth, but that the main driver was “solid underlying growth amongst customers”. The fact is that players love playing Netent games, enjoying more choice than ever following constant new releases.
I am convinced that Netent’s focus on developing world-class entertaining and thrilling games makes us well positioned to keep growing on existing and new markets.
Fourth quarter 2014:
- Revenues for the fourth quarter increased by 33.8%.
- Operating profit increased by +44.5% y-o-y.
- Operating margin was 33.3% (30.9%).
- Profit after tax amounted to SEK 77.1 (53.5) million.
Full year 2014:
- Revenues for the full year increased by 35.0%.
- Operating profit increased +45.6% y-o-y.
- Operating margin was 30.7% (28.5%).
- 31 new license agreements were signed and 28 new customers’ casinos were launched.
Lots of important and exciting stuff happened in Q4 2014. For example, Netent signed 10 new agreements and 6 new casinos launched with Netent software. Netent created their first ever totally HTML5 game for both desktop and mobile, The Invisible Man. This is opposed to the purely Flash developed games that had gone previously. We are so proud of and impressed with Netent’s successful quarter and are confident that Q1 2015 will see even more record highs and success.