Published on 7 October 2014 by Rhi
Did you know that a whole host of Netent games are available to play on mobile and tablet devices? This means the fun can go wherever you do. Now a days whenever Netent release a new game, they try to ensure it’s available both on desktop and mobile, via their ‘Touch‘ software, but did you know that ensuring a game works on mobile has previously required the game being entirely rebuilt? That’s a lot of work, but Netent did it, for you! Today I’m going to take a look at Piggy Riches on Netent Touch and see how I get on with it.
Specifications- What I’m Using to play Netent Touch Piggy Riches
Device: iPad Mini
Netent Touch Casino: LuckyDino
How does it look?
It looks great! The game itself looks exactly as it does on desktop- you’re not missing any features. The game is designed to fit the screen perfectly, so the whole game is visible, you don’t have to scroll around to see or reach things. I find it works best if you turn your device length ways so it sits horizontally, meaning the game is wider and more true to size.
How to spin on Netent Touch
The spin button is the circular one on the right hand side, this will spin the reels for you.
Home button on Netent Touch
Along the bottom left you have a ‘Home’ icon which takes you back to the game selection page of the casino you’re on.
Settings on Netent Touch
Along the bottom right you have a ‘Settings’ icon which is 3 lines (to represent a menu list). Click here for the Settings to open up. The settings consist of (from left to right);
- Sound Settings- simply turn the sounds on or off, there is also an icon for this below the reels in the main game.
- Spin Settings- here you can select the Autoplay amount of spins, enable quick spins and left hand mode.
- Bet Settings- set the bet level and coin value in order to determine your stake.
- Paytable- see the paytable plus a little description of the game
- Game Rules- how it works.
- Game History- see the results from previous spins.
- Back- takes you back to the reels.
Playing Piggy Riches on Netent Touch
The game displays perfectly, with crisp, sharp and colourful graphics, as you’d expect from Netent. The reels spun smoothly, without any lag or freezing. As long as your wifi/3G/4G connection is strong, you wont have any issues with playing the game at all.