NetEnt’s Blood Suckers 2 Video Slot Release Date 12th October 2017
Published on by Adam
*UPDATE* – You can play the Blood Suckers 2 demo right now! Blood Suckers 2 – the sequel to the wildly popular game – may not be news to some as it’s been around for a few months. However, what comes as news is that from 12th October, Betsson will no longer hold exclusivity rights over the game. This means that all other NetEnt-endorsed casinos can have a dig at this beautiful yet eerie slot. NetEnt has just confirmed this today in their 2017 Q4 road map as the 1st game to be released. So, make sure you pack enough garlic, holy water, crosses, and wooden stakes before you venture off on this dark and grisly adventure into the dark heart of Dracula’s castle.
Blood Suckers 2 at a Glance
Blood Suckers 2 rides on the popularity momentum its predecessor generated. The original Blood Suckers was wildly popular due to its great special features, but more than that, due to its RTP set at 98%. This made it one of the games in the NetEnt library with the highest RTPs of all time. While Blood Suckers 2’s RTP takes a slight dip, what with it now set at 96.94%, it more than makes up for this with improved production values, gameplay, and special features.
Let’s start off with some background narrative. Blood Suckers 2 tells the story of Amilia, a sultry female vampire, who also doubles as a vampire hunter as tough as coffin nails. She singlehandedly raids a vampire castle previously owned by her family to take it back and mete out revenge and take back her castle and family treasure. She wields a crossbow that increases your potential for wins as well as some superhuman powers.
Blood Suckers 2 is designed with a familiar 5 reels by 3 rows lay out. It pays out along 25 betting lines. On the main screen, you can set your bet level anywhere between 1 and 10, while the coin value ranges from 0.01 to 1. This means that you can set your maximum bet to 250 on 1 spin. The highest-paying symbol is the Wild, 5 of which give you 10,000 when bet values are set at max.
Blood Suckers 2 has a lot to offer in terms of special features. Here’s a quick overview:
- Blood Rose Free Spins – 3 or more Scatter Symbols trigger 10 free spins. These can be re-triggered during free spins. During free spins, all bet lines and scatter wins receive a x3 multiplier
- Hidden Treasure Bonus Game – 3 or more Bonus Symbols anywhere on adjacent reels starting from left to right activate the Bonus Game. 4 Bonus Symbols activating the game double all wins, while 5 Bonus Symbols triple them. The game plays out as a pick ‘n click game to find any of the following 3 symbols:
- Scatter – Collect 3 to trigger 10 Blood Rose Free Spins
- Key – A key takes you to the next level. If the key is found in the last level, a bonus of 1000 coins x bet level is awarded
- Demon – Bonus Game ends
- Random Features –
- Scatter Shot Feature – 1 extra Scatter Symbol appears, awarding 10 Blood Rose Free Spins. All medium-win symbols award coin wins of 10 to 100 times the bet level
- Bonus Shot Feature – 1 extra Bonus Shot Feature is activated on reel 1, 2, or 3.
Counting Down to Some Darkly Offers
As this blood-red and ghastly rose of a slot looms closer, we’ll keep our eyes peeled for any special offers such as free spins promos from casinos that will take this game on board. Meanwhile, get ready for your chilling quest for revenge with Amilia starting on 12th October in Blood Suckers 2!