Published on 15 March 2018 by Adam
We’re not sure what it is about LeoVegas and NetEnt so far this year, but it’s clear they’ve forged a close partnership. The release of their Swipe and Roll slot game, a second exclusive title in 2018 alone, demonstrates this. It’s a stripped-back classic, but one with appeal to veteran and millennial gamers…
Swipe and Roll Slot Evokes Nostalgia Using Virtual 50’s Diner
There have been plenty of attempts by slot developers to capture the land-based slots feel. Despite huge releases featuring the latest blockbusters, sometimes all we players want is a throwback to simpler times – ironically, using our desktop and mobile casinos in the process.
Some of NetEnt’s all-time best can also be classed as their most simplistic, with games such as Starburst being the pinnacle for Swipe and Roll to aim for.
You’ll immediately feel as though you’ve gone back in slots history, as the title screen loads a 1950’s Swipe and Roll diner. After pulling up in your classic Chevrolet, it’s straight through the doors and into the action!
Despite the Classic Tone, NetEnt Provide a Fair Share of Features
One of the biggest grumbles about old-style slots is that they aren’t the most feature-driven. Seeing your classic BARs, fruits and A, K, Q’s only gets a provider so far, as the online casino player wants a fusion of the old memories with new innovations. NetEnt’s latest effort doesn’t fall short.
The RTP, or theoretic return-to-player percentage, of Swipe and Roll by NetEnt is set at 96.35%.
Wild symbols, Wild Re-Spins, a random Coin Wheel Feature, Scatter icons and a special Swipe and Roll bonus round will keep you heading back to this iGaming diner for more entertainment to guzzle on.
And currently, there’s only one casino on the menu…
Play Swipe and Roll Slot Only at LeoVegas Now!
Although NetEnt’s new 2018 casino games schedule saw LeoVegas lose their sole grip on Witchcraft Academy, Leo the Lion hasn’t sat around licking his wounds. Instead, he’s replied in a fierce manner – landing another NetEnt exclusive yet again before the rest of the chasing pack.
Swipe and Roll also happens to be available for LeoVegas’ UK casino players to enjoy as well – meaning everyone’s invited to the grand opening.
Speaking of British gamers, here’s what they can get when registering a new LeoVegas account:
- 20 free spins no deposit
- 200% up to £200 with a £50 or more deposit, or 100% up to £50 if you deposit up to £50, + 25 free spins
- 50% up to £500 + 25 free spins for a second deposit
- 50% up to £500 + 25 free spins for a third deposit
- 50% up to £400 + 25 free spins for a fourth deposit
Join LeoVegas for the welcome offer above to start playing the Swipe and Roll slot, with the below *T&C’s applying.
*The following terms and conditions apply at LeoVegas:
- New customers only. 20 free spins no deposit. Four deposit offers:
- Deposit 1: 200% up to £200 when you deposit over £50 or 100% up to £50 when you deposit up to £50 + 25 Free Spins. Deposit 2: 50% up to £500 + 25 Free Spins. Deposit 3: 50% up to £500 + 25 Free Spins. Deposit 4: 50% up to £400 + 25 Free Spins
- Min deposit required to receive bonus £10. 35x wagering on free spins. 35x wagering on (4) deposit bonuses. Free spins valid for 3 days. Real money used before bonus money. Early withdrawal will result in the forfeiting of bonus. Certain games carry varied wagering requirements.
- 18+. begambleaware.org. UK residents only. T&Cs Apply.