Published on 14 May 2018 by Adam
After the confirmation of newer NetEnt 2018 slots came last Friday, it’s time for us to delve deeper into August’s upcoming duo. Yet, the first doesn’t need any guessing or theorising – as NetEnt’s Swipe and Roll slot is available to play now ahead of the August 7th 2018 wide release. But more on that later…
NetEnt’s Swipe and Roll Slot is a Throwback to Simpler Times
With online casino forever on the forefront of technological advancement and innovation, it’s nice to take a step back from the overly robotic 21st century from time to time.
Long ago, land-based slot or fruit machines housed only a few buttons and levers with limited features. It was fast-paced action with all eyes on the lines for winning combos, and the Swipe and Roll slot game by NetEnt looks to adopt a similar philosophy.
Set in a 1960’s diner, Swipe and Roll looks to evoke nostalgia in older gamers while introducing a golden old era to new ones.
Your classic fruit symbols make up the bulk of the board alongside the traditional low-paying A, K, Q’s. Also, a guitar soundtrack accompanies your journey to provide more ambience than just the slot machine’s spins.
Yet, alongside all these references, NetEnt have been careful not to strip Swipe and Roll down too much…
Despite the Older Theme, Modern iGaming Slot Features Await
Fire up Swipe and Roll and it (hopefully) won’t be too long until you’ve activated one of the game’s special features. Although there is no Swipe and Roll Free Spins Bonus Round packaged, there are Wild Substitutions and Re-Spins to help you on your quest. Plus, a couple of game changers.
Turn the wheel to spin those fruit symbols – but look out for a dedicated Bonus Game and Coin Wheel Feature popping up for extra fun.
The Coin Wheel Feature is random and may grace you with its presence straight after the reels have come to a halt. The Bonus Game, however, can be activated either as a result of the Coin Wheel Feature or by landing Scatter Symbols on the 2nd, 3rd and 4th reels.
Play Swipe and Roll Now at LeoVegas Casino!
Upon the 7th August 2018 launch, you can expect several casino free spins to be dished out to greet Swipe and Roll’s arrival. However, it’s well documented that it’s made a not-so-secret detour on its road to release – with LeoVegas being the exclusive Swipe and Roll holder since March.
Of course, Leo the Lion’s paws will relinquish his sole grip, but if you want to play NetEnt ahead of schedule then this is the place to be. There’s also the following LeoVegas casino bonus to get new gamers started (in this case, residents of the UK):
- 20 free spins no deposit
- 200% up to £200 with a £50 or more deposit, or 100% up to £50 if you deposit up to £50, + 25 free spins
- 50% up to £500 + 25 free spins for a second deposit
- 50% up to £500 + 25 free spins for a third deposit
- 50% up to £400 + 25 free spins for a fourth deposit
Join LeoVegas Casino – *T&C’s apply.
*The following terms and conditions apply at LeoVegas:
- New customers only. 20 free spins no deposit. Four deposit offers:
- Deposit 1: 200% up to £200 when you deposit over £50 or 100% up to £50 when you deposit up to £50 + 25 Free Spins. Deposit 2: 50% up to £500 + 25 Free Spins. Deposit 3: 50% up to £500 + 25 Free Spins. Deposit 4: 50% up to £400 + 25 Free Spins
- Min deposit required to receive bonus £10. 35x wagering on free spins. 35x wagering on (4) deposit bonuses. Free spins valid for 3 days. Real money used before bonus money. Early withdrawal will result in the forfeiting of bonus. Certain games carry varied wagering requirements.
- 18+. begambleaware.org. UK residents only. T&Cs Apply.