Pirates of the Caribbean Movie, Treasure Chests Packed with Promos, and Pirate-Themed Slots!
Published on by Adam
Avast ye! Guzzle yer last sip o’ grog and kiss yer bethroted lass farewell! Captain Jack Sparrow be callin’ all hands on the Black Pearl’s deck! Float the Jolly Roger high aloft and the sails windward; we set sail smartly at first light towards another swashbucklin’ and booty-plunderin’ exploit in the sweet trade o’ the seven seas; stuff o’ tales to make yer lil’ pups dazzle-eyed at bedtime. Aye! By the power of Poseidon’s Triton, we shall overhaul Salazar’s dead man’s frigate in the Devil’s Triangle and sink e’ery last one of ’em Company of East India scurvey dogs to the bottom of Davy Jones’ Locker! Argh! For Dead Men Tell No Tales…and they be tellin’ nay tales t’day when Pirates of the Caribbean sails onto silver screens!
That be just right, me hearty! ‘tis no wee dealin’ for landlubbers and lily-livered squiffies; once ye join the Pirates of the Caribbean’s crew, ‘tis a bond of blood and boundless as the farthest waters! And while we be waitin’ for the Black Pearl to sally forth, we frisk casinos to find where X marks the spot on ‘em best buccaneer bonus booty. And we comb the NetEnt seas for the shiniest mahogany slot reels that’d make a fella privateer exclaim; “blimey!”
Bet At Casino’s Peg-Leg Rattlin’ Promo!
We’ve caught wind from Bet At Casino that Blackbeard’s treasure is buried somewhere in Caribbean waters, but you’ve got only just under a week to retrieve the treasure chests packed to the brim with cash and free spins (ends on Wednesday, 31st May). All you have to do is head over to the promo page at Bet At Casino and opt in. Then, spin the reels as many times as you can to collect multipliers. The more multipliers you collect, the more points you mark next to your name on the leader board. The point scheme varies according to your bet levels. They break down as follows:
- Bet between €0.30 and €0.99 – 1 sailing point for every x100 multiplier
- Bet greater than €1.00 – 2 sailing point for every x100 multiplier
- Take a screenshot of multipliers over x100 and share on Facebook while tagging Bet At Casino – 1 extra point
The leaderboard will be updated twice a day, so make sure you keep your non-patched eye out. And before you can count your gold coins and free spins, you’ll need to submit any winnings you make, if you walk the plank…ermmm…I meant make it onto the leaderboard, to a wagering requirement of x10. The list of rewards is as follows:
- 1st spoils – €500
- 2nd spoils – €300
- 4th spoils – €200
- 5th spoils – €100
- 6th spoils – 50 Super Spins on NetEnt’s Hook’s Heroes
- 7th spoils – 40 Super Spins on NetEnt’s Hook’s Heroes
- 8th spoils – 30 Super Spins on NetEnt’s Hook’s Heroes
- 9th spoils – 20 Super Spins on NetEnt’s Hook’s Heroes
- 10th spoils – 10 Super Spins on NetEnt’s Hook’s Heroes
NetEnt Slots That Shiver Me Timbers!
Here, we’ll visit NetEnt’s two pirate-themed games – Hook’s Heroes and Ghost Pirates – and talk a little about their discerning features. (Keep in mind that the Super Spins given in Bet At Casino’s promo mentioned above will happen on Hook’s Heroes.
Hook’s Heroes is NetEnt cartoonishly-stylised game with colourful sprites and cute animations. It’s unfolds as a 5-reel, 3 row video slot with 20 pay lines. It’s bet level can be set anywhere between 1 and 10, and the coin value from €0.01 to €1.00. The highest-paying regular symbol is the red pirate symbol. If you get 5 along a pay line, you get 900 coins. The RTP is set at 96.82%.
Moving onto special features, the game packs quite a variety:
- Wild Symbols – Depicted as Captain Hook himself, they substitute for any other except for Scatter Symbols. They appear anywhere on the reels and at any time except when the Pirate Feature is activated.
- 3 different types of spin features are available:
- Fairy Feature – Each spin has 2 to 5 overlay wilds laid out randomly.
- Mermaid Feature – All wins are multiplied x2. Wins containing 1 Wild or more are multiplied x4.
- Pirate Feature – Wins are calculated according to the number of visible symbols on the reels; not on winning bet lines. There are no wilds in this feature.
- Feature Spins – 2 Scatter Symbols anywhere on the reels award 1 free Feature Spin with a randomly chosen feature.
- Free Spins – 3 Scatter Symbols anywhere on the reels unlock Free Spins. Players, then, can choose 1 of the 3 spin features. 4 or 5 Scatter symbols award 2 or 3 Free Spins picks respectively. Each one gives you a different amount of Free Spins:
- Fairy Feature – 7 free spins
- Mermaid Feature – 10 free spins
- Pirate Feature – 15 free spins
Ghost Pirates is NetEnt’s spookier yet still fun take on the pirates theme. This one is also a 5-reel, 3-row, slot, however with a maximum of 243 win ways. The pay-out percentage is 96.8%. The highest-paying regular symbol is the blue ghost pirate. 5 of these along a pay line can give you up to 1500 coins.
Special features include the following:
- Ghost Pirates plays somewhat differently to many other slots. You can choose 3, 9, 27, 81, or 243 ways to win. This means that you can choose from 5 different quantities with 5 different bet levels and the possibility to adjust the coin value. Let’s take a look at the minimum to maximum possible betting amounts:
- Minimum bet at 243 win ways (bet level 1 + coin value €0.01) = €0.25
- Maximum bet at 243 win ways (bet level 4 + coin value €0.50) = €62.50
- Wild Joker Symbol – This replaces all other symbols on the reels for wins
- Free Spins – 3 or more Scatter Symbols activates Free Spins mode. Scatter wins are paid out times a multiplier. During Free Spins Mode, more free spins can be won.