The Big Holiday Giveaway
Published on by James
The winter cold is approaching, and the frost is starting to bite, but NetEnt have a massive giveaway this holiday period that still might get you a little hot under the collar.
The provider is giving away €200,000 in cash prizes to players on some of their top video slots – that’s right, you read it correctly, €200,000 in cash given away to their fans!
Over the coming weeks leading up to Christmas, NetEnt will host three prize draws, the pot of each draw getting successively bigger.
This means that some lucky players out there may be celebrating an extra special Christmas this year! Read below for more details.
How to Enter the Prize Draws
To enter, players must wager €20 during a single promotional day across the following qualifying games: Fruit Shop Christmas Edition, Secrets of Christmas, Flowers Christmas Edition, Jingle Spins, The Legend of Shangri La: Cluster Pays, and Berryburst.
Players can win a maximum of 50 prize draw tickets per promotional day but can only win 1 prize per draw.
The winners will be drawn completely by random, but certain countries in the NetEnt network will be restricted from entering.
Players need to make sure that they check their inboxes after the prize draw dates to see if they’ve won, and if so, they need to accept their offer – if you can’t be contacted or leave it too long, then your prize will be voided.
None of the prizes come with wagering requirements. This means players can access their winnings right away!
The giveaway begins at 1-minute past midnight on the 1st of December and runs until 1-minute to midnight on the 23rd of December.
What Can Players Win This Holiday Period?
Well, first of all there are three prize draws during the three weeks leading up to Christmas, each of which has an increasingly large pot:
- Draw 1 – 10th of December: €30,000
- Draw 2 – 17th of December: €70,000
- Draw 3 – 24th of December: €100,000
The first draw on the 10th of December is €30,000 and will be available to all players who wager €20 across qualifying games (between the 1st-9th December) and thereby get an entry ticket. The €30,000 pot will be divided between the top placing 1,212 players – that means there are plenty of people in with a chance of winning a prize:
- 1st place (3 winners): €2,000
- 2nd – 7th places win: €1,000
- 8th – 13th places win: €500
- 14th – 18th places win: €250
- 19th – 28th places win: €100
- 29th – 40th places win: €50
- 41st – 70th places win: €25
- 71st – 1210th places win: €10
The second draw on the 17th of December is €70,000 and again will be available to players who wager €20 on the qualifying games (between the 10th-16th of December). The pot will be split between 1,640 winners, and the breakdown of places range between wining €3,500 and €10:
- 1st place wins (3 winners): €3,500
- 2nd – 5th places win: €2,000
- 6th – 17th places win: €1,000
- 18th – 36th places win: €500
- 37th – 68th places win: €250
- 69th – 115th places win: €100
- 116th – 139th places win: €50
- 140th – 213th places win: €25
- 214th – 1638th places win: €10
The third draw on the 24th of December (Christmas eve) is for €100,000, will be available to players who wager €20 on qualifying games (between the 17th-23rd of December), and will be split between 3,002 winners. The prizes range between a whopping €5,000 and €10. Here’s a breakdown of the positions:
- 1st place wins (3 winners): €5,000
- 2nd – 3rd places win: €3,500
- 4th – 7th places win: €2,000
- 8th – 20th places win: €1,000
- 21st – 40th places win: €500
- 41st – 73rd places win: €250
- 74th – 125th places win: €100
- 126th – 199th places win: €50
- 200th – 322th places win: €25
- 323rd – 3000th places win: €10
If you want the chance of winning an extra special present this Christmas, then head over to one of the participating casinos to start taking part!