What is InstaDebit?
The InstaDebit service basically consists of providing a platform that customers can use to make online payments directly from their bank account to the account of an online recipient (web merchant or another internet entrepreneur). The system is available in some 30 countries and thousands of web merchants, internet entrepreneurs and online pay sites accept InstaDebit transactions.
To be able to use InstaDebit customers need to subscribe to the service by opening an InstaDebit account. To sign up some personal identification data needs to be provided, a valid e-mail address and the details of the bank or financial institution that will fund the InstaDebit payments. This free registration process only takes a couple of minutes and the account is, after verifying the e-mail address and validating the funding source, immediately ready for use.
To make an online InstaDebit payment the following procedure is carried out:
- The customer chooses the InstaDebit payment option on the check out page of a web merchant;
- On an appearing pop-up window the customer needs to login on the InstaDebit account with the InstaDebit username and password;
- The customer confirms the details of the payment;
- InstaDebit will carry out the payment instantly and, after having transferred the requested sum from the bank account of the payer to the bank account of the recipient, confirm the deposit to the web merchant as well as to the payer;
- The web merchant will confirm the payment to the customer and deliver the goods/services that were paid for.
To fund the InstaDebit payments either a Fast Bank Transfer is used (with a processing time of 3 up to 5 banking days) or, where available, a Real-Time Transfer (processed instantly). The accepted funding sources (banks, e-wallets) available for customers to link their InstaDebit account to, depends on the country they’re residing in.
It’s also possible to receive funds from web merchants on the InstaDebit account. These funds can be used to make new InstaDebit payments online or they can be withdrawn and transferred back to the funding account. It’s however not possible to use InstaDebit as an e-wallet as no money can directly be uploaded from the bank account to the InstaDebit account.
InstaDebit payments are easy to make, carried out instantly, safe and reliable and completely anonymous, as InstaDebit doesn’t disclose any personal (banking) information about the payer to the payee. On top of this, the InstaDebit transfers and services are completely free of any service fee charges.
Paying with InstaDebit in an Online Casino
Making a deposit as a registered InstaDebit user in an online casino is done in the same way as any other online payment made with the service. On the cashier page of the casino, the depositor needs to enter the amount of money to deposit, opt for InstaDebit as a deposit method, login to your InstaDebit account and subsequently check and confirm the deposit details.
In most cases the deposited amount will be immediately available on the casino account.
Withdrawing with InstaDebit in an Online Casino
Also to withdraw funds from the online casino account InstaDebit can be used (if allowed by the specific casino) and also this is done in the same (but reversed) manner as making a deposit. On the casino’s withdrawal page enter the amount to cash out, choose InstaDebit as the withdrawal method and the requested funds will be transferred from your casino account to the InstaDebit account.
Advantages of Using InstaDebit
Various advantages of using InstaDebit as online casino banking option can be recognized. InstaDebit payments are:
- Transactions are carried out instantly
- It’s fully anonymous
- The service can be used for free
- Strict and secure safety measures are in place
Disadvantages of Using InstaDebit
The disadvantages of InstaDebit as a payment method in online casinos are:
- The need to sign up for the service;
- Not available in all countries and not all banks and payment solutions are accepted as funding sources for the InstaDebit payments.
Where to Pay with InstaDebit?
Although InstaDebit in recent years has lost a lot of its popularity under online casino players as a preferred payment method, of course due to emerging new, more modern and more efficient online payment solutions, still there are several online casinos that allow banking using the system. Check out this page to find out in which NetEnt Casinos you can deposit and / or withdraw with InstaDebit.