Founded in 1999, Neteller arrived on the scene with a goal of shaking up the financial services industry by offering an alternative payment method – with speed and security as its chief priority. They are now considered one of the largest and safest independent money transfer businesses in the world and for this reason, are trusted by all new online casinos opening today. As one of the original challenger providers, they have faced plenty of competition from business rivals over the years – but have outlasted all and continue to be one of the go-to methods for online casino players.
New Online Casinos That Accept Neteller
If you’re looking to combine your love for sushi with video slots, then Casushi Casino might just be what you need. It comes with over 400 games, including some of NetEnt’s finest releases, many of which can be played using the Casushi Casino welcome bonus of 100% up to £50 + 50 free spins.
3 years ago!18+. New players only. 100% bonus on first deposit up to £50 plus 50 Bonus spins (30 spins on day 1, 10 on day 2, 10 on day 3 for Rich Wilde and the Book of Dead slot only. Min. first deposit £20. Max bonus £50. Max bonus bet £5. Max bonus cash-out £250. 40x wagering requirement. Bonus expiry 30 days. Bonus spins expiry 2 days. Game restrictions apply. Further Terms Apply.
We know what you’re thinking, and no, this isn’t an online casino based on the versatile camera brand. Instead, GoPro Casino welcomes you with a 100% match bonus of up to £1,200 across your first three deposits. It even throws in 250 free spins which can be used across the site’s 800+ game library.
You’re spoilt for choice with Slothino Casino’s massive game library of over 1,100 titles. Although the site has gone for a sloth-inspired theme, you’ll be getting fast payment processing times from whichever payment method you pick, including Neteller. What’s more, Slothino offers new players a 100% welcome bonus of up to £150 + 90 free spins.
3 years ago!Latest Featured Casino
Up To €150 + 90 Free Spins
Double your 1st deposit Up To €150 + get 90 Free Spins
Ultra Casino’s pages are supercharged with a strong game library of over 1,500 video slots, table games and live casino titles. Although the site is lacking in a welcome bonus, it offers a fantastic VIP program for experienced players, with a dedicated account manager, faster withdrawals, and personalised bonuses.
3 years ago!
There are plenty of fantastic titles to explore in Dux Casino’s 1,000+ game library, including NetEnt hits like Gonzo’s Quest Megaways, Starburst and Dark King: Forbidden Riches. As a new player, you even get a welcome bonus of 100% up to £300, with an extra 55 free spins added in for good measure.
3 years ago!
Online Casinos that Accept Neteller
With all the great benefits it offers, it’s no surprise that Neteller is one of the most popular online casino payment methods in the UK and the world. The system allows for instant payment to be placed anonymously using the provider’s secure payment gateway.
You can register a Neteller account for free and can fund your account through a varied selection of banking options. It’s this level of flexibility and security that has led millions to choose Neteller, making it a no-brainer for online casinos to support.
Making your First Neteller Casino Deposit
Using Neteller as the deposit method at your casino of choice is very straightforward, whether making deposits or withdrawals.
The most important thing you need to remember when using this e-wallet is your account ID and security code. There is no need to memorise complex strings of code or anything else, as this is enough information to transfer funds into and out of your account.
Ease of use is definitely one of the advantages of this e-wallet platform, something that extends beyond casino play and into general use across the web.
Some casinos have been known to limit players using specific payment methods from claiming specific casino bonuses, Neteller included. However, for the most part, online casinos welcome Neteller users, whether or not they choose to activate a casino bonus there.
A careful verification process is employed. Users will be asked to verify their account by sending copies of their official ID documentation. This process can take some time, but it shows that Neteller is willing to go the extra mile to protect its users.
Transferring funds between Neteller and other payment services can incur a charge. This is calculated as a percentage of the amount being transferred and is a common feature among e-wallets and should be factored into a player’s gaming budget.
How to Make an Online Neteller Casino Deposit
Before you can deposit using Neteller – you first need to have an account. To set one up is simple just follow these steps:
- Step 1: Head to the Neteller homepage and click “Join Now” in the top right-hand corner of the website.
- Step 2: Input your details – first name, last name, country, currency, email address and password with one uppercase letter, eight characters and one number and/or symbol.
- Step 3: That’s it – you’re in! Before you deposit, you need to input your full personal details, in order for the company to conduct verification checks, as per regulatory guidelines.
Once you have opened your Neteller account and it has been approved, you can use it to deposit funds into your casino account. To do this, you will need to do the following:
- Step 1: Select Neteller as the payment option.
- Step 2: Fill in details as requested by the casino – such as deposit amount, currency, and email address.
- Step 3: Enter your Neteller account details – including your account ID number and hit continue. If you have a Net+ card you can also use it to make a casino deposit.
- Step 4: The money will be instantly credited to your casino account.
Online Casino Withdrawals with Neteller
So, you have managed to get lucky and landed some winnings? To get the money back into your account, you will need to withdraw using Neteller. To do this is easy:
- Step 1: Go to the withdrawal section and click Neteller.
- Step 2: Enter the amount you wish to withdraw.
- Step 3: Press Withdraw.
Bish, bash, bosh, the money should be in your Neteller account within hours.
Pros of Using a Neteller Online Casino
What is so good about Neteller? We have broken it down for you:
- Discretion – your identity cannot be compromised. The account is held by you and you alone and all transactions appear in an online statement.
- Ease-of-use – it is simple and quick to deposit and withdraw using Neteller. All you need is your ID number and email address.
- Exclusive promotions – some casinos target Neteller users with specific promotional material – giving the customer a better opportunity to make their money go further.
- VIP Program – Transferring a specific amount of money per quarter entitles you to a different rank in the Neteller VIP program. You get a dedicated account manager, lower FX fees, discounted deposit and withdrawal fees, free money transfers and exclusive invites to sporting events around the world.
- Security – as previously noted, Neteller employs the highest
Cons of Using a Neteller Online Casino
We’re all about balance – these are the things you should know before using Neteller:
- You are unable to claim most welcome bonuses – most online casinos prevent new customers from being able to claim the welcome bonus using Neteller as a payment method. This is due to tight Know Your Customer (KYC) regulations that casinos need to conduct before customers make a first deposit.
- Fees – Neteller does charge fees on certain transactions. Be sure to check before you pay, to ensure you avoid any nasty surprises.
- Verification procedure – it typically takes longer with Neteller to be verified than it would with an online casino.
Neteller Transaction Fees
A service such as Neteller’s rarely ever comes without any drawbacks. Although you can sign up for free, there are still transaction fees that you’ll need to pay to use the service.
With nine withdrawal options at your disposal, the withdrawal fee varies from one payment method to another. You’ll want to take this into consideration when picking the option that suits you best.
- Bank transfer – $10
- Crypto wallet – 2%
- Visa/MasterCard – 0-3.99%
- Skrill – 3.49%
- Member Wire – $12.75
- Merchant Sites – 0%
- Money Transfer – 2.99%
Before even thinking about what withdrawal fees look like, you’ll be faced with deposit fees needed to fund your online casino account. The majority of all deposit options available at Neteller come with a 2.5% fee, with the exception of a few methods that we’ll list below.
- Rapid Transfer – 0-1%
- Paysafe Card – 0-5%
- PagoEfectivo – 1%
- Local Bank Deposit – 0-1%
- MB Way – 0%
Account Level Fees
Apart from deposit and withdrawal fees, Neteller applies fees to your account whenever you make a money transfer. This depends on your account’s status, with a Neteller standard account having a 2.99% fee and a Neteller True account charging a reduced 1.45%.
You’re also charged a fee of up to $10 on your first Net+ Prepaid MasterCard application.
Net+ Prepaid MasterCard Fees
Speaking of the Net+ Prepaid Mastercard, the card is absolutely free to use in shops, restaurants and online. You’re only charged a fee on foreign exchanges, and this can go up to 3.99%, depending on the currency you’re exchanging to.
How To Identify The Best Casinos with Neteller
Determining whether you should or should not play at a particular online casino requires taking a few factors into consideration.
- Reputation – Always check an online casino’s reviews and ratings to get a better picture. Reviewers give you their take based on their first-hand experience of using the online casino, so you can see how good the site does on its promises.
- Licensing – We cannot stress just how important it is to play at online casinos regulated by strong gaming licenses. Regulators like the UKGC and MGA make sure casinos stick to the highest levels of safety and fairness. So, you can play at sites that have obtained these licenses with confidence.
- Game Selection – We’re not just talking about the number of games an online casino offers. Try finding a site that is supported by top providers like NetEnt, offering a varied selection of games to play across the video slot, live casino and table game genres.
- Payment Options – Of course, Neteller is the main payment provider you’re after, but it helps to play at online casinos that support other strong payment methods like Skrill, PayPal, MuchBetter and Apple Pay.
- Bonuses and Promotions – Be sure to play at a site that offers varied promotional offers with realistic terms and conditions. From welcome bonuses to reload deals and cashbacks, find promotions that come with relatively low wagering requirements, adequate expiry periods and generous maximum win caps.
- Customer Support – You never know when you’ll need to contact customer support, so your online casino of choice must be equipped to deal with all of your concerns. Play at sites that offer 24/7 support with efficient contact methods like email and live chat.
Can Neteller be used to claim a casino sign-up bonus?
Like Skrill users, people who use Neteller often have a difficult time when trying to claim Welcome Bonuses as many casinos just don’t accept these methods. In the past, players have created multiplier Neteller accounts and have used them to claim welcome bonuses over and over again. It’s a loop in the system that online casinos quickly caught on to, with many of them excluding Neteller from the list of payment methods that can claim one-time bonuses.
So, you need to be careful when choosing a welcome bonus, making sure that you don’t miss out on promotional offers when using Neteller. We recommend you go through the bonus terms and conditions at your online casino of choice to verify if Neteller is allowed.
Casinos are usually quite vocal about not accepting Neteller or Skrill, so make sure you check beforehand.
Common issues with Neteller at online casinos and how to resolve them
Although it’s a popular system with plenty of advantages, there are still a few common issues that Neteller uses must deal with.
Perhaps the biggest issue that some users face is availability. Although Neteller is in over 180 countries, there are still plenty of places where the payment provider isn’t supported. You still have a selection of well over 200 online casinos that support it, but it’s nowhere near as popular as more staple payment methods like Visa and Mastercard. If Neteller isn’t supported in your country, be sure to check out our list of alternatives below.
The other main issue which we’ve already touched upon is welcome bonuses. Neteller has been used by some players in the past to claim one-time-only bonuses multiple times, and online casinos responded by removing Neteller from the bonus list of supported payment providers. Your alternative here is to either claim the bonus using another payment method, or find an offer that supports Neteller.
Other Things to Know About Neteller
Have an inquiry about Neteller? Check our helpful list below for all the Neteller info you need!
Net+ Prepaid Mastercard
At Neteller, you will also be able to own a physical prepaid bank card, accepted at websites, stores and ATMs around the world. Applications can be made online.
Deposit And Withdrawal Limits
The amount you can withdraw at Neteller depends on your loyalty level – it ranges from 10,000 USD per calendar year for Bronze to 2,000,000 USD per calendar year for Diamond. In terms of deposits, regular customers can deposit up to 2,500 USD per month per registered card. The deposit limit varies for those of a greater VIP level.
Withdrawing from your online casino account into your Neteller account is instant – funds should appear within hours of making the withdrawal. To take money out of your Neteller account into your bank, it typically takes between three and five business days.
Neteller Customer Service
There is an extensive FAQs section designed to answer any queries you may have. Should you need further help, you can contact Neteller via their Create A Caser tool – which is located on the left-hand side under Support.
Safety And Security
Using the latest and greatest anti-fraud tools and security technology, Neteller has established itself as one of the safest online payment providers.
Neteller Casinos In The UK
All casinos in the United Kingdom are regulated by the United Kingdom Gambling Commission (UKGC) – a licensor that has heightened the measures with which online casinos must adhere to protect the customer by all means. Still, Neteller casinos in the UK are very popular and follow regulations in order to operate within the license.
Neteller Casinos In The USA
Online casinos are yet to be licensed in most of the USA – although this could be under review over the coming months and years. Still, New Jersey is enjoying a monopoly on Neteller casinos in America.
Neteller Casinos In Germany
The German government is getting ever-stricter in its approach to online gaming – and are starting to implement strict new regulations. That being said, there is a great range of Neteller Casinos in Germany.
Neteller Casinos In Canada
Although many of their American cousins are not able to gamble online, Canadians can – and there are plenty of Neteller Casinos in Canada from which to choose.
Neteller Casinos In Australia
There is a good range of Neteller Casinos in Australia – all of which are regulated by Antillephone N.V, under the laws of Curacao.
Neteller Casinos In New Zealand
Despite being the other side of the world, online casinos in New Zealand fall under the Maltese Gaming Authority license.
Can Players Top Up with Credit Cards and Play at Online UK Casinos?
As of April 2020, The United Kingdom Gambling Commission banned all UK-licensed online casinos from accepting credit cards as a payment method. This means no credit cards can be used to deposit or withdraw at any casino with a UK license. This also means casinos shouldn’t accept money from e-wallets or prepaid debit cards with funds that originated from a credit card. The use of debit cards is completely unaffected by this ban.
Alternatives to Neteller for online casino payments
If you’re looking for alternatives to Neteller, but still want to have a fast, secure and efficient payment method, then check out our recommendations below.
- Skrill – This e-wallet is incredibly similar to Neteller, offering fast and secure payments with loads of top-up options.
- PayPal – Possibly the most popular e-wallet solution, with the highest levels of security and lightning-speed transactions.
- Boku – This e-wallet solution is more mobile-oriented, allowing you to take care of all your payment requirements from the comfort of your phone.
- Visa Debit Card – Although it has slower withdrawal processing times than e-wallets, Visa is still a pretty efficient option with strong security features and wide availability across most online casinos.
- MasterCard Debit – Similar to Visa debit cards, MasterCard is a very secure method that is supported all around the world.
- Bank Transfer – Although it’s a more dated payment option, bank transfers are still incredibly secure and allow you to transfer bigger chunks of funds in one go.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do Online Casinos Accept Neteller?
Neteller is one of the most common payment methods to see accepted at online casinos and you should be able to use it to deposit. To check, make sure you visit the casino website to see for yourself. Unfortunately, however, it’s also quite common for casinos to restrict welcome bonuses for players using Neteller or Skrill to deposit. This is usually due to the lack of verification required to make the deposit.
Can I Withdraw My Casino Winnings Using Neteller?
Yes, it’s possible to both deposit and withdraw cash with Neteller, but it’s important to stress that every casino is different and has its own rules regarding withdrawals, so this may not be true 100% of the time. If in doubt, make sure you read through a casino’s terms and conditions on the topic of withdrawing before you make a deposit.
Can I Transfer Money From Neteller To My Bank Account?
Yes, you absolutely can. The purpose of eWallets, like Neteller, is to act as an easy-to-use buffer between your bank account and websites. Therefore, any cash that’s in your Neteller account can be moved across to your bank painlessly.
Can I Transfer From Neteller To Paypal?
While you can’t directly transfer money from Neteller to Paypal, there’s nothing stopping you using a third party such as your bank account to achieve this. While this would certainly be more time-consuming it still allows you to safely more your cash from one account to the other. If a casino allows deposits and withdrawals in Neteller and Paypal, you will be able to deposit through one method and withdraw with another.
How Much Does Neteller Charge To Withdraw?
There are fees involved with withdrawing cash from Neteller and these fees depend on where you would like to transfer the money. For example, Bank Transfer will cost you $10, no matter the amount. To find out more details please read our full Neteller review.