About Rapid Transfer
Rapid Transfer is a newly-added service from popular payment method Skrill, which allows for even faster and safer deposits at an online casino and at many other e-merchants. Unlike Skrill, Rapid Transfer isn’t an eWallet but an instant online banking solution. It requires no registration and is supported by over 3,000 banks along with many of your favourite online casino brands.
The online banking service is also available in 19 countries around the world, which are predominantly located inside of Europe, and payments can be made in multiple currencies – GBP, EUR, BGN, DKK, HUF, PLN, SEK and NOK.
Overall, Rapid Transfer enables online casino players to pick and choose which currency is best suited to them. Therefore, it allows users to access an even wider range of online casinos, regardless of which currencies they support.
The payment method is already hugely-popular amongst online casino players and as it continues to expand we imagine many more sites will adapt their banking solutions to include Rapid Transfer deposits. So, although there are already plenty of online casinos that accept Rapid Transfer we imagine that list will only continue to increase in size as time goes by.
Online Casinos That Accept Rapid Transfer
As online banking technologies have advanced, a greater number of people have been looking to alternative payment solutions rather than the more traditional bank and card payments. This is a result of the increased security and transaction speeds associated with the more recent e-commerce innovations. Their popularity has not only seen a swift rise in users utilising these products for general online purchases, but also transactions related to online casino deposits and withdrawals.
So, as you search for the ideal online casino to play at, it’s not only which games you can play and what casino bonuses are available that you should take into consideration. Another important aspect that you’ll need to bear in mind is which payment methods your chosen site accepts.
Thankfully, there are many Rapid Transfer online casinos that allow you to use this product to fund your account. As it’s such a widely-supported payment method it means that you can afford to be more selective as to where you play. Therefore, you’ll be able to whittle down your options until you find the ideal online casino for you – whether it be a factor of additional promotions, certain loyalty programmes and VIP rewards or simply a greater selection of online slots, tables games and live casino titles.
Paying With Rapid Transfer In An Online Casino
If you’ve decided that the associated benefits of using Rapid Transfer as a deposit method suit your needs, you may be wondering how it works. We can assure you that it’s a straightforward process and provided you follow the steps outlined below you should be playing your favourite casino games in no time at all.
- Step 1: Choose a site from a list of recommended Rapid Transfer casinos.
- Step 2: Create a new account by following the instructions provided.
- Step 3: Enter your preferred payment method, in this case, Rapid Transfer, whether it be during the registration process or by navigating the site’s banking/cashier page.
- Step 4: Enter the amount you wish to deposit and select your bank from the list provided.
- Step 5: Log in to your online banking and confirm the payment via the included security features – OTP, two-factor authentication or SMS.
- Step 6: Rapid Transfer will validate the payment provided enough funds are available. Your deposit will then be instantly credited to your online casino account balance.
- Step 7: Select your favourite casino games and start playing!
Withdrawing With Rapid Transfer In An Online Casino
When the time comes to cash out your winnings, or you’ve simply had enough, you may be looking to withdraw your funds. In a lot of cases, you would be able to do so using the same payment method that you initially used to deposit.
Unfortunately, Rapid Transfer can not be used for instant bank withdrawals. Instead, you will likely need to select a standard bank transfer, which could take a few days to process. Alternatively, if you have access to any other withdrawal methods you could choose to withdraw your winnings elsewhere. It may perhaps speed up the entire process should they be available to you.
Advantages Of Using Rapid Transfer
Even if you’ve previously used Skrill’s services you may not be aware of the benefits of using Rapid Transfer. Of course, there are benefits to using alternative payment methods, but Rapid Transfer has a few distinct advantages over its competitors.
- Payment speed: First of all, the speed at which payments are processed rivals any other leading banking method. Rapid Transfer transactions are performed instantly, in real-time, allowing users to immediately get stuck into the action.
- Security: Next up is the high levels of security associated with making payments via this service. Rapid Transfer is a certified payment method, which is compliant with banking standards that require the most advanced encryption technologies. As a result, you can be assured that your finances are in safe hands at all times.
- Ease of use: Another key benefit is the simplicity of the overall service. Rapid Transfer payments require the same details you use for online banking. Therefore, no additional information is needed at any point – you won’t need to remember any additional login details or passwords.
- No registration necessary: Customers can sign up for a free account and still make use of Rapid Transfer’s services. Unlike competing payment methods, there’s no initial cost of registering with this payment method.
- Cost-effective: Minimal fees allow users to make use of the various services without having to worry about additional excessive charges.
Disadvantages Of Using Rapid Transfer
Of course, no payment method is perfect and even the older and more well-established services have their imperfections. Therefore, in order to provide a comprehensive review, naturally, we must highlight the potential shortcomings of Rapid Transfer’s service. They are as follows:
- No instant withdrawal: Due to the nature of this payment method, instant withdrawals are not available. Instead, you may need to select a regular bank transfer when looking to cash out any winnings. However, it’s likely that your chosen online casino has numerous other withdrawal methods that you could use, including Visa, Neteller and Trustly amongst several others.
- Casino bonus eligibility: Unfortunately, Rapid Transfer deposits may preclude you from claiming certain welcome bonuses at several online casinos. Therefore, if you’re looking to kickstart your time at a site with a boosted bankroll, you may need to use an alternative payment method.
- Country restrictions: Although Rapid Transfer is available in a number of countries around the world, certain players are still restricted from using the payment service – many of which are outside of Europe.
Where To Pay With Rapid Transfer
Instant online banking platforms have evolved to the point where they’ve become commonplace at most online retailers. As such, there are many options available to the online casino player. So if you’re specifically looking for an online casino that accepts Rapid Transfer deposits you’ll have numerous sites to choose from.
You’ll find all of the best Rapid Transfer online casinos on this page. Our experts haven’t just ensured these are sites that accept this payment method, but that they also provide an extensive and worthwhile experience. Therefore, if your search for an online casino is dictated via certain banking solutions, we can assure you that you’re in the right place.
Rapid Transfer Bonuses
Another reason many players opt to use a particular payment method is due to the variety of casino bonuses that can be claimed. There are certain banking solutions that preclude players from being able to claim a site’s welcome bonus, but thankfully Rapid Transfer isn’t typically one of them.
Therefore, once you’ve registered as a new player at a Rapid Transfer casino, you shouldn’t run into any difficulties when attempting to make the most out of the site’s introductory offer. No doubt your first deposit will trigger some sort of deposit match bonus to boost your overall bankroll, but you may also receive several free spins if there’s a package deal advertised. So, with a Rapid Transfer deposit you’ll likely be able to kickstart your online casino session in style.
Elsewhere, many sites also run additional promotions and bonuses for existing customers. These can include generous reload bonuses, cashback offers and even no-wager bonuses in some cases. So we strongly suggest you keep an eye on the site’s promotions page to make sure that you don’t miss out.
Rapid Transfer Fees
One of the largest issues with using certain payment methods is that potential fees may apply to your transaction. In a lot of cases, including that of Rapid Transfer, additional charges are carried by the online casinos or other merchants so the users aren’t affected. However, we always suggest that you check the terms and conditions of your chosen site to avoid any unwanted surprises.
It’s also worth noting that there is a flat €5.50 fee when withdrawing funds from Skrill via bank transfer and a 7.50% charge via VISA. Additionally, if you deposit funds to your Skrill account for gambling purposes your issuer may charge a ‘cash advance’ fee. This is outside of Skrill’s control and the company receives no part of it.
Rapid Transfer Perks
Not only does Rapid Transfer provide a safe, secure and instant means of depositing funds at an online casino, but there is also the added benefit that you’ll earn loyalty points via Skrill’s loyalty programme – Knect.
As you continue to make payments with Rapid Transfer you’ll accrue these points, which you can then exchange for special rewards. So whenever you choose to use this payment method at an online casino you could also end up earning special cash vouchers, big bonuses and more!